Mr Trump - All discussion here

19 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Massive 'caught out in a lie' moment of the week from the Liar-in-Chief was when he was asked about the 'send her back' chants. The racist moron claimed that he ''started speaking very quickly'' in an effort to stop the chants.

This is clearly a big old fashioned barefaced lie as it was a full thirteen seconds that he stood there silently, doubtlessly enjoying himself enormously, while the chants continued.

What an odious excuse for a man.

I don’t know what he drinks before he goes to these rallies because he seems to black out great chunks of them, particularly the most controversial bits. 

13 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I don’t know what he drinks before he goes to these rallies because he seems to black out great chunks of them, particularly the most controversial bits. 

I don’t think he drinks anything.

As a massive egotist he just gets a huge buzz out of people cheering him. Has any previous President in modern US history continued to hold ‘campaign’ rallies even after an election is won?

1 hour ago, bendix said:

The loudest representatives of the democrats are not running for President  in 2020. 

Sure, but they contribute to overall image and perception. 

I suggest some of you guys watch Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9. Whist he is an outspoken Trump critic/hater and then some, he takes a look at how he got there and attacks Democrats mercilessly including your hero Obama and the wicked witch Hilary and husband. The way the Dems treated Bernie Sanders just to get a woman in the White House was bordering on criminal.And the shameful way Obama ignored the poisoning of the Flint Michigan water supply then used the town for target practice, before taking on ISIS was barbaric. They have only themselves to blame for Trump, no wonder they try every trick in the book to remove him. Lol.

Part of the problem and it is true to a lesser extent with Boris over here is so many people are fed up with carefully scripted political speeches they like the fact he appears to do the opposite even if they don’t always agree with him.

1 minute ago, Fudbeer said:

Part of the problem and it is true to a lesser extent with Boris over here is so many people are fed up with carefully scripted political speeches they like the fact he appears to do the opposite even if they don’t always agree with him.

Is, he's an halfwit racist.

5 minutes ago, Fudbeer said:

Yes, but that’s just dumb!

That’s like saying that we should all start cheering for Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter because they were ‘a bit different’.

Not saying I agree with him I don’t but I do think it’s part of his appeal to a lot of his supporters.

Trump made a statement disavowing the chants.

End of story.

12 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I don’t think he drinks anything.

As a massive egotist he just gets a huge buzz out of people cheering him. Has any previous President in modern US history continued to hold ‘campaign’ rallies even after an election is won?

Eh?? There is a presidential campaign happening right now, how could you not know that?

Edited by crookesjoe

5 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Yes, but that’s just dumb!

That’s like saying that we should all start cheering for Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter because they were ‘a bit different’.

With all due respect, I have to question your mental state for making a comment like that. Bizarre.

4 hours ago, crookesjoe said:

With all due respect, I have to question your mental state for making a comment like that. Bizarre.

If you can't see the similarity then you need to give yet head a wobble

4 hours ago, crookesjoe said:

Trump made a statement disavowing the chants.

End of story.

.. or, more accurately... Trump deliberately whipped up the chants, then shrugged off responsibility as usual :?