Mr Trump - All discussion here

21 hours ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Has anyone seen the recent Trump rape claim by a women called  E Jean Carroll?

I just heard about it in the last few days myself and was wondering what peoples thoughts are on the accusation.

Yeah she looks like a complete nutjob. Surprising she never made a claim before writing a book about it. She also thinks most people thinks rape is sexy. Even CNN cut her off and went to commercial because she is insane. I like how the media has now moved on after that interview and rarely mention her.  She even says she still has the outfit she was wearing during the rape but refuses to offer it up for DNA testing. And also refuses to press charges. It sounds very credible. To a moron.

Her story is eerily similar to an episode of law and order which aired in 2012. Just when she started writing her book!! Probably pandering to Bernie sanders because he likes writing about gang rape fantasies too.

This looks like something you would tweet after being raped by that person...

1bv37wru2z631.jpg

The left needs to try harder with it's liars. Isn't it surprising that it is never a conservative woman coming forward with these claims and always a deranged leftist. What happened to Christine Blasey Ford anyway? 🤔

43 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Isn't it surprising that it is never a conservative woman coming forward with these claims and always a deranged leftist.

Even the ones too young to vote... I mean, how can you tell? :loopy:

Crikey! ... that's a lot of leftists:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Yeah she looks like a complete nutjob. Surprising she never made a claim before writing a book about it. She also thinks most people thinks rape is sexy. Even CNN cut her off and went to commercial because she is insane. I like how the media has now moved on after that interview and rarely mention her.  She even says she still has the outfit she was wearing during the rape but refuses to offer it up for DNA testing. And also refuses to press charges. It sounds very credible. To a moron.

Her story is eerily similar to an episode of law and order which aired in 2012. Just when she started writing her book!! Probably pandering to Bernie sanders because he likes writing about gang rape fantasies too.

This looks like something you would tweet after being raped by that person...

1bv37wru2z631.jpg

The left needs to try harder with it's liars. Isn't it surprising that it is never a conservative woman coming forward with these claims and always a deranged leftist. What happened to Christine Blasey Ford anyway? 🤔

Wow, I mean just WOW!!!!

I had to check on what you posted, It just sounded to way out but yep, she said that stuff. She is either a stone cold liar or someone with mental problems. Im guessing a little bit of both.

As with all such debates, those who love Trump will jump on every piece of evidence that makes the story look suspect.  And those who hate him will jump on every piece of evidence that damns him.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.  That he's a deeply flawed man with massive insecurity issues is beyond doubt.  Is he a rapist?  I doubt it?  Has he been consistently inappropriate with women - most likely.

13 minutes ago, bendix said:

As with all such debates, those who love Trump will jump on every piece of evidence that makes the story look suspect.  And those who hate him will jump on every piece of evidence that damns him.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.  That he's a deeply flawed man with massive insecurity issues is beyond doubt.  Is he a rapist?  I doubt it?  Has he been consistently inappropriate with women - most likely.

Would you put Trump in the same category as Bill Clinton?

22 hours ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Thanks for explaining. I guess it does make some sense but like you I don’t think there should be a Statute of Limitations on most crime. Especially something like rape or sexual assault,

Bizarrely, Cliff Richard was on the television this morning saying almost word for word what I said in my post, ie. when he was arrested, he had absolutely no idea where he was on the day of the alleged offence and it took over a year before the police could rule him out. (although he was making a case for anonymity rather than a statute of limitations.)

1 minute ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

In terms of inappropriateness with women?  Yes, perhaps.  But let's not get into comparative 'whataboutisms', huh?   It's the death of modern debate.

I'd say Trump is far more damaged as a person overall though.  It's just truly embarassing to watch him ask questions about the his views on the bussing debate, and to reply that he thinks it's a good way to get kids to school.  In some ways he is lucky.  He has no selfawareness, and is so blissfully unaware of how little he knows that it never troubles him.

9 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

The significant difference between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton fessed up to an inappropriate use of his power with a junior staff member. Not only has Trump not fessed up, but has openly said that being able to sexually assault women is a benefit of being in a position of power.

For society at large, Trump’s position is much more damaging than Clinton’s.

28 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

The significant difference between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton fessed up to an inappropriate use of his power with a junior staff member. Not only has Trump not fessed up, but has openly said that being able to sexually assault women is a benefit of being in a position of power.

For society at large, Trump’s position is much more damaging than Clinton’s.

Im pretty sure Clinton has never fessed up to the rape allegations.

On 30/06/2019 at 07:36, Halibut said:

He lied (what a surprise) about never having met her - despite a photograph showing them together. I think it's probably true.

I'd hate to be a man on trial for rape and have you on the jury.  

On 30/06/2019 at 08:10, Top Cats Hat said:

There is very little that can be done about it as far as any criminal proceedings are concerned as there is a Statute of Limitation on many sexual offences in the US. Most of my american friends find it bizarre that the likes of Glitter, Dave Lee Travis and Rolf Harris have been jailed for offences committed 40 years ago. 

Maybe in the UK you can actually be jailed. I haven't followed those cases but there must have been some strong evidence, even after all those years.  

Brett Kavanaugh had his reputation dragged through the mud over nearly 40 year old allegations by that nutjob from Palo Alto, who is a professor of psychology. 

Statute of limitations on most crimes varies from state to state and is dependent on other things. Was a weapon used? Was the victim kidnapped. All of that is taken into account.  I don't believe there is one on murder, some sex crimes, in California embezzlement of public funds is forever. 

Also, gang enhancement is a big one.