Mr Trump - All discussion here

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Nobody claimed that words of comfort can bring people back from the dead. But there is protocol, there is empathy and there is propriety. Trump doesn't seem to understand any.

How do you know? Have you asked him or are you allowing your blind hatred for the man influence your opinion?

1 minute ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

How do you know? Have you asked him or are you allowing your blind hatred for the man influence your opinion?

I'm basing it on his behaviour.

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm basing it on his behaviour.

You mean your interpretation of his behaviour. Im sure the Donald wont lose much sleep over your blind hatred for him.

12 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

You mean your interpretation of his behaviour. Im sure the Donald wont lose much sleep over your blind hatred for him.

I don't have blind hatred for him. I don't like his behaviour nor his manner, I think it cheapens the name of his office.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't have blind hatred for him. I don't like his behaviour nor his manner, I think it cheapens the name of his office.

Sometimes he acts brash and cocky. Sometimes he puts his mouth in gear before thinking but he is human, a real, imperfect human being who is more 'real' to his base than any fake lying career politician. His manner may cheapen the office but Obamas actions and those of Bush before him oh an Clinton before that positively disgraced it.

Just be thankful they didn't get Hilary

1 minute ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Sometimes he acts brash and cocky. Sometimes he puts his mouth in gear before thinking but he is human, a real, imperfect human being who is more 'real' to his base than any fake lying career politician. His manner may cheapen the office but Obamas actions and those of Bush before him oh an Clinton before that positively disgraced it.

He is a fake lying career politician, the biggest America has ever had.

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

He is a fake lying career politician, the biggest America has ever had.

Yeah, almost certainly,

*cough* 9/11 *cough* *cough*

2 hours ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Look, we get it. You hate Trump. 👍

I think that you’ll find that most people aren't too keen on  corrupt, lying, racist, misogynist, white supremacist supporting rapists with massive egos.

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

I think that you’ll find that most people aren't too keen on  corrupt, lying, racist, misogynist, white supremacist supporting rapists with massive egos.

😂😂😂 Thats brilliant 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

For him being 'real' to his base, is behaving in a way that's inauthentic and populist. I've no illusions about those politicians who held office before him. When he attempted to humiliate the disabled journalist who questioned him by mocking his behaviour should've been a warning sign to Americans of the type of person he is. He doesn't command any respect from what I've seen - he's a crummy person, and seems to be proud of it.

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

For him being 'real' to his base, is behaving in a way that's inauthentic and populist. I've no illusions about those politicians who held office before him. When he attempted to humiliate the disabled journalist who questioned him by mocking his behaviour should've been a warning sign to Americans of the type of person he is. He doesn't command any respect from what I've seen - he's a crummy person, and seems to be proud of it.

Fake news. Look it up as this was debunked a long time ago,

And I mean look it up from neutral sources don't just go to VOX

1 hour ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Yeah, almost certainly,

*cough* 9/11 *cough* *cough*

So what's Trump's line on 9/11?