Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 hours ago, Magilla said:

#tempertantrum :hihi:

Just been discussed on Marr, "pathetic" seems to be the general gist :?

He's hoping everyone else has:-

https://time.com/5597843/central-park-five-trump-history/

Though, as usual, Trump doubles down on stupid:

People are literally having to spell it slowly:

"Let me repeat this slowly...UNLIKE....YOU...THE.... CENTRAL ....PARK....5...WERE...EXONERATED !!!"

He is so unbelievable..a complete fool and blinded by hate.

Looks like Mr Trump is finally doing his job by promising to remove millions of illegal immigrants from the US.

Well done him.

10 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Looks like Mr Trump is finally doing his job by promising to remove millions of illegal immigrants from the US.

Well done him.

What is it about the targeting, mass arrest and forced deportation of poor and marginalised men  women and children that you like so much?

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

What is it about the targeting, mass arrest and forced deportation of poor and marginalised men  women and children that you like so much?

These people are criminals who entered the US illegally and have no right to be there.

12 minutes ago, Halibut said:

What is it about controlled migration that you hate so much?

How many more millions of immigrants do we take in before we say the country is full up, any one want to put a figure on it?  Surely there has got to be a cut off point at some stage, probably when the population reaches a hundred million, if its not that already, Government might say that’s it we are full up now.

I don’t blame Trump for putting his country first. There doesn’t seem to be the mass hysteria anymore to when he was first elected which was pathetic. Those people who demonstrated against him in America in his early months of being President probably realise that he is one of the best Presidents America has had in a long time. Putting his own country first.

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

How many more millions of immigrants do we take in before we say the country is full up, any one want to put a figure on it?  Surely there has got to be a cut off point at some stage, probably when the population reaches a hundred million, if its not that already, Government might say that’s it we are full up now.

I don’t blame Trump for putting his country first. There doesn’t seem to be the mass hysteria anymore to when he was first elected which was pathetic. Those people who demonstrated against him in America in his early months of being President probably realise that he is one of the best Presidents America has had in a long time. Putting his own country first.

Wow. I'm guessing you think Boris would be a good PM too. 

15 hours ago, Halibut said:

What is it about controlling migrations and removing people who have illegally entered a country that you hate so much? 

On 15/06/2019 at 19:56, Mister Gee said:

He's gone quiet since the Peterborough by-election for some reason.

My apologies I have been on holiday!! I have to work hard to contribute to the lefties benefits somehow and need a break every so often. I am glad I mean so much to you that you missed me. 😘

Good to see you are all still obsessed as ever though. 

This will be a fun re-election  campaign. I really hope Joe - I have done absolutely nothing for 40 years in the senate - Biden gets the Democrat nomination. I wonder whose speeches he will steal this time.  This will be great.

We can just pretend that president Trump does not fill stadiums out whilst democrats struggle to fill a medium sized hatchback. He is that unpopular.... Incoming from Halibut - but heeee's a wayyycisssttt.

DuHGK3eWoAAjfcq.jpg

Theres already been enough warnings on this thread about digs and personal comments.

If you cant have a discussion without resorting to this then please dont post.

On 20/06/2019 at 17:00, XXTickerXX said:

Incoming from Halibut - but heeee's a wayyycisssttt.

Yes, quite clearly. He's every white nationalists wet dream.

Edited by Halibut

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:52, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Well done him.

And then, in Trumpian fashion, he decides not to go ahead with it after all.

Rather like his planned attack on Iran.

He does more last minute pull-outs than Boris Johnson.