Mr Trump - All discussion here

14 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Lol. The Trump fan boys are getting very touchy! 😢😰😓

Apparently the deluded fool has just tweeted saying that no one is protesting his visit and all he is seeing is love for him and love for america! 🤪

Exactly as I predicted. He would have been more hurt if nobody showed up at all.

15 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I'd love to know how the president of a foreign country could dismantle our NHS.

hahahaha playing dumb as usual....think about it......how?........

On 03/06/2019 at 09:56, Magilla said:

Meltdown you say:

LOL, dummy spat. #tempertantrum :hihi:

Some reports on the wireless say Khan is the worst Mayor London has ever had, some say different of course.  

Angel1.

On 03/06/2019 at 10:26, L00b said:

I don’t think there’s a precedent for such a visit by a draft-dodging American President.

Some folks don’t forget that, either.

Any protests at the man don’t take anything away from the occasion what-so-ever: there’d still be plenty of celebrations even without any visiting dignitaries.

George W Bush

Rudi Giuliany

Mitt Romney

Newt Gingrich

Bill Clinton

Dick Cheney

Donald Trump

Were all draft dodgers.

Angel1.

16 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Are you saying that a majority of people in the UK would welcome a vile racist and misogynist, anti-abortion, white supremacy apologist, self confessed sex offender to our country.

You really are letting the 2016 referendum result go to your head! 😂

As he is the President of the most powerful Nation in the world, and would help defend us if we were ever attacked by Russia or China (example), then yes I suggest the majority of sensible people would welcome him here as President of the USA.

Angel1

14 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Prove it.

Prove they don't.

Angel1.

39 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

As he is the President of the most powerful Nation in the world, and would help defend us if we were ever attacked by Russia or China (example), then yes I suggest the majority of sensible people would welcome him here as President of the USA.

Angel1

Prove they don't.

Angel1.

That we should appreciate certain limited aspects of our relationship with the US is not in doubt

That we should appreciate somebody like Trump, well that’s not automatic

Plenty of right wingers in the U.K. weren’t happy with Obama, and nobody tried to silence them or force them to hide that

I bet the billionaire, democratically elected president of the USA is gutted that a few unemployed left wing losers don't like him.

The same ones who spend most of their time bleating on about poverty and austerity, if they got off their backsides and tried getting a job they might be a bit better off.

Their hatred for anyone who is successful says more about them than it does about him.

I'm no Trump fan.  But I'd rather be labelled one than be lumped in with these protesters, especially that vile blonde:

17 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

They should. He wants to dismantle our NHS.

Get ready for massive increases in the price of even non-prescription drugs.

One month supply of Claritin in Home Bargains: £1.60

US pharmacy price: $27.95-$35.95

You have been warned so many times. 

Yes, the U.S. pharmaceutical market is literally a rigged game that keeps escalating all the time.

For anyone who doesn't know how it works, Hasan Minhaj explains it excellently in this video

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

George W Bush

Rudi Giuliany

Mitt Romney

Newt Gingrich

Bill Clinton

Dick Cheney

Donald Trump

Were all draft dodgers.

Angel1.

I’ll give you Clinton, he used the same defer-until-redundant tactic as Trump. But not GW Bush, he served active a few years. Don’t care about the others, they’re not Presidents.

The Don is meeting Farage right now according to the BBC . But he refused a request to meet Corbin.