Mr Trump - All discussion here

50 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

Regarding Trumps State Visit, all these anti-trump protest groups planning mass demonstrations have got it all wrong. 

Nothing would hurt this narcissist more than nobody lining the streets..just a few policemen and some tumble weed. Hundreds of thousands of people showing up just for him, even if to show their disdain will have the man rubbing his greasy loins in glee, tweeting to the world that the vast majority were his supporters but that the 'fake news media' focused on isolated pockets of protesters & troublemakers.

Just get that balloon back up, and everybody show their lack of support for him by staying at home. Turning up to demonstrate wont make a jot of difference anyway.

I disagree entirely.  Massive protests all the way for me.

All the extreme lefties on here will be excited Creepy Joe has entered the race. His website is amazing. They will surely flock to the underprivileged old white man who they all love.

https://joebiden.info/

Democrats are that stupid they are actually trying to donate to the website.

5 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

All the extreme lefties on here 

Translation - All the people who aren't white nationalist freaks.

Just now, CaptainSwing said:

Or were you being ironic?

She's American. I don't think they do irony.

6 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

All the extreme lefties on here will be excited Creepy Joe has entered the race. His website is amazing. They will surely flock to the underprivileged old white man who they all love.

https://joebiden.info/

Democrats are that stupid they are actually trying to donate to the website.

In the creepy stakes Biden doesn't even make the start line compared to Trump... hell he doesn't even have any rape allegations! :?

Are you sure that's not really the reason you don't like him? :hihi:

26 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

The Clinton/Biden/O'Rourke/latter day Obama wing of the Democrats - in other words, the DNC - is at least as right wing as Trump (albeit, arguably, somewhat less authoritarian or more inclusive).

Quite, the notion that Democrats are in any way "lefties" is plain silly, as has been pointed out before after another one of Tickers "lefty" meltdowns.

In other news, Trump confirms what anyone with half a brain cell already knew...

Claim of Obama wiretapping based 'on a little bit of a hunch':

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440778-trump-says-2017-claim-of-obama-wiretapping-was-based-on-a-little-bit

You'd have thought he'd have had "the very best people" on it, like those birther facts he was looking into... if only to avoid looking like a complete idiot again :hihi:

57 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

Not sure what point you're trying to make there.  Why would lefties, 'extreme' or otherwise, be enthused by the prospect of a Biden candidacy?  The Clinton/Biden/O'Rourke/latter day Obama wing of the Democrats - in other words, the DNC - is at least as right wing as Trump (albeit, arguably, somewhat less authoritarian or more inclusive).

Or were you being ironic?

Yeah it seems after 2 years of constant Trump bashing and Russian collusion all the usual suspects on here have gone silent. Just like they did over the Sri Lanka bombings. Not a peep from anyone over that either.  Yet after the Christchurch massacre they were all over it within 10 minutes of the news coming out.

The Dems in America are constantly saying no more old white men yet here we are.

55 minutes ago, Halibut said:

She's American. I don't think they do irony.

They must have whisked me away from the Northern General in secret. You are good at conspiracy theories though so go for it.

13 minutes ago, Magilla said:

In other news, Trump confirms what anyone with half a brain cell already knew...

Claim of Obama wiretapping based 'on a little bit of a hunch':

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440778-trump-says-2017-claim-of-obama-wiretapping-was-based-on-a-little-bit

You'd have thought he'd have had "the very best people" on it, like those birther facts he was looking into... if only to avoid looking like a complete idiot again :hihi:

Who to believe I'm so confused?!?!?!?!?! Magilla and The hill who have been wrong about everything for 2 years solid or William Barr, the attorney general who has actually seen everything and said spying did occur. Oh my.

If you think the president was not briefed on it as soon as he took office you need to seek therapy. Or more therapy. 

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

Who to believe I'm so confused?!?!?!?!?! Magilla and The hill who have been wrong about everything for 2 years solid

Someone failed to realise the Hill was simply recounting  Trumps statements from Sean Hannity's Fox News show :? Oh dear...

or William Barr, the attorney general who has actually seen everything and said spying did occur.

Of course, at no time did Barr say spying did occur, what he actually said was that he *thought* spying occurred.. and then immediately qualified it by saying that he was not alleging that “improper surveillance” had ever been carried out... oh dear :(

Given the convictions as a result of the Mueller report, I guess he really couldn't stretch credibility any further by saying it was unwarranted.

Effectively, Barr has said that if surveillance occurred, it wasn't illegal and was probably justified! :roll:

No matter how you look at it, it's not a good look for Trump.. or Barr, incidently :?

If you think the president was not briefed on it as soon as he took office you need to seek therapy. Or more therapy. 

Of course, and as usual, now that the "so called" evidence might to come out.. Trump is playing it down :roll:

Don't tell me... you still think that birth certificate is fake :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sounds like good advice to me

Shame Tony Blair couldn't do the same thing in 2001! 😡