Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

LOL, don't tell me, you can't see the irony there :hihi:

I didn't have to dig it up, *you* specifically asked to discuss it... :roll:

You're now bending over backwards to discuss *anything* but that, as always... so thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:

Where did I specifically ask to discuss it ?  If as you say he is guilty of all these crimes,  when was this proven and when does his prison sentence start ?

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where did I specifically ask to discuss it ?

Don't tell me, you can't remember what you posted two days ago. Figures :?

"Mr Trump . Not involved in Russian collusion .😊  Discuss"

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8235065

Even by your totally predicable M.O... desperately weak that one! :hihi:

If as you say he is guilty of all these crimes,  when was this proven and when does his prison sentence start ?

So, to be clear, given the publication and details released in the Mueller report, you think he's completely innocent?

Given what 14 Republican senators said when Clinton was accused of *exactly* the same thing, that seems hard to justify, but I look forward to you trying :hihi:

ttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/20/mueller-report-impeachment-obstruction-bill-clinton-republicans

Why don't you want to tell us what *you* think?

Edited by Magilla

8 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Don't tell me, you can't remember what you posted two days ago. Figures :?

"Mr Trump . Not involved in Russian collusion .😊  Discuss"

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8235065

Even by your totally predicable M.O... desperately weak that one! :hihi:

So, to be clear, given the publication and details released in the Mueller report, you think he's completely innocent?

Why don't you want to tell us what *you* think?

I didn't say I wanted to discuss it . It was an invitation to the forum . No he's not completely innocent , no one is. If he was guilty of half of the things he's being accused of on here , he would be heading to prison 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I didn't say I wanted to discuss it . It was an invitation to the forum.

Jesus dude, could you make a bigger fool of yourself? :hihi:

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No he's not completely innocent , no one is. If he was guilty of half of the things he's being accused of on here , he would be heading to prison

So.. the vaguest non-answer possible.. LOL, didn't see that one coming! :hihi:

We're discussing the Mueller report and it's findings! The information published in it didn't come from anyone on here :?

23 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Jesus dude, could you make a bigger fool of yourself? :hihi:

So.. the vaguest non-answer possible.. LOL, didn't see that one coming! :hihi:

We're discussing the Mueller report and it's findings! The information published in it didn't come from anyone on here :?

The only way I could make a bigger fool of myself,  would be calling someone Dude 😊. Know full well you are discussing the Mueller report and you are still finding fault with it

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The only way I could make a bigger fool of myself,  would be calling someone Dude 😊.

LOL, keep digging that hole for yourself! :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Know full well you are discussing the Mueller report and you are still finding fault with it

Doesn't seem like it...even  when asked directly about it, you end up waffling about "folk on here" to avoid it!

Utterly predictable, it's what you always do.

19 minutes ago, Magilla said:

LOL, keep digging that hole for yourself! :thumbsup:

Doesn't seem like it...even  when asked directly about it, you end up waffling about "folk on here" to avoid it!

Utterly predictable, it's what you always do.

Ask me a question 

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ask me a question 

Am I supposed to come up with different questions to the ones you've spent the last two pages avoiding like the plague, or are you really too lazy to scroll up? :suspect:

Edited by Magilla

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Am I supposed to come up with different questions to the ones you've spent the last two pages avoiding like the plague, or are you really too lazy to scroll up? :suspect:

Just lazy . If you can't be bothered that's up to you 

Sarah 'Professional Liar' Sanders has been caught telling lies - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/sarah-sanders-trump-mueller-report-investigation-white-house-press-a8882036.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xqOlG9SwlvkNucjLEq7YM4EqK7jAjFO_LiH6Esj1gE1eEwVYjLNNYxFk#Echobox=1556013963

A tiny little part of me feels sorry for her, continually having to answer for all the Liar-in-Chief's outrageous gibberish and lies. Then I remember that she's getting paid to be a liar and my sympathy vanishes.

I cannot wait for his state visit . I bet Melania  has already picked out some nice frocks for the occasion .

Regarding Trumps State Visit, all these anti-trump protest groups planning mass demonstrations have got it all wrong. 

Nothing would hurt this narcissist more than nobody lining the streets..just a few policemen and some tumble weed. Hundreds of thousands of people showing up just for him, even if to show their disdain will have the man rubbing his greasy loins in glee, tweeting to the world that the vast majority were his supporters but that the 'fake news media' focused on isolated pockets of protesters & troublemakers.

Just get that balloon back up, and everybody show their lack of support for him by staying at home. Turning up to demonstrate wont make a jot of difference anyway.