Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 12/04/2019 at 11:23, bendix said:

Weak mate.  Very weak.  The thing about the far right (and i say this as a conservative) is that time and time again they come over as a little dim.  They try for subtlety and giggle amongst themselves that they're so smart.  They aren't.

Trump is the classic example of that.  As are the key protagonists on this forum.

You do realise Pepe the frog was created as a meme against political correctness from people who like to label everybody that does not agree with them Nazi's and bigots and racists etc? Anyone who does not agree with them is alt right or far right even though those on the left have been wrong on everything. The left loves labeling people.

Just like the hive mind on here.

And then they label a Billionaire who sleeps with a supermodel dim who got the most powerful job in the world just because he decided he wanted to do it for free and not take any pay. Tickles me every time. 

It's not like he pandered to a base. He has said these things for 30 years. His supporters just view him as normal and not a far left lunatic. He has not changed his stance in 30 years so when the left say he panders to his base they are wrong just the like as everything else they have said. 

Video from 1988. No one called him racist until he switched from being a Democrat to a Republican. 

35 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

You do realise Pepe the frog was created as a meme against political correctness from people who like to label everybody that does not agree with them Nazi's and bigots and racists etc? Anyone who does not agree with them is alt right or far right even though those on the left have been wrong on everything. The left loves labeling people.

Hmmm. Downplaying White Nationalism, check.

Just like the hive mind on here.

Paranoia, check.

And then they label a Billionaire who sleeps with a supermodel dim who got the most powerful job in the world just because he decided he wanted to do it for free and not take any pay. Tickles me every time. 

You say 'Billionaire sleeps with supermodel' like it's a good thing? Re the italicised, you're having a laugh.

35 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

No one called him racist until he switched from being a Democrat to a Republican. 

Sued by the Department of Justice under the Fair Housing Act in 1973 for refusing to rent to black tenants and lying to blacks about whether apartments were available. What a swell guy.

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

Sued by the Department of Justice under the Fair Housing Act in 1973 for refusing to rent to black tenants and lying to blacks about whether apartments were available. What a swell guy.

Please never stop posting Halibut. It makes my evenings when I see a post from you. It keeps my sanity in check.

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

Partially true. There is no proof that Donald Trump (or his father who was also named in the suit) ordered their employees to specifically discriminate against black tenants. 

In the end, Trump and his dad admitted no guilt and the case was settled.

From this article.  The defendants, through the actions of their agents and employees, have discriminated against persons because of race in the operation of their apartment buildings," the complaint reads. 

Was it true? Probably.  However, I seriously doubt they limited their discrimination only to black tenants. Loud white trash, gang members, the sporadically employed, women with a passel of destructive brats etc.,  and anyone else who looked like they'd skip on the rent, destroy the property and trigger complaints from other tenants got the same treatment I'm sure. 

I know someone who manages several apartment buildings. Not a job I'd want. They have the patience of Job, a strong stomach and a well honed bs detector. 

The Idiot-in Chief can be relied upon to say something unutterably stupid at a time of crisis and the burning of Notre Dame is no exception.

From a tweet - “So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.  Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!”

From a public appearance in Minnesota ''“They think it was caused by renovation,” he said. “I hope that’s the reason. Renovation, what’s that all about?”

Idiot.

Mr Trump . Not involved in Russian collusion .😊  Discuss

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

His team though.

Is there a reason some of them are doing time?

15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

An entire crew of Trump staffers working with several crews of Russians both before and after the 2016 election. George Papadopolous, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Erik Prince, Steven Bannon & Michael Flynn all exposed... and Trump wasn't involved... :hihi:

Of course, what Mueller really said was “While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

"The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation”, as those subjects cited the fifth, made false statements, or encrypted/deleted emails and texts.

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Quiet on this thread tonight ,  I wonder why ?

You're in danger of looking a bit hackneyed these days :hihi:

Why don't you tell us what you think? (asking for a friend)....

Edited by Magilla
typo

33 minutes ago, Magilla said:

An entire crew of Trump staffers working with several crews of Russians both before and after the 2016 election. George Papadopolous, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Erik Prince, Steven Bannon & Michael Flynn all exposed... and Trump wasn't involved... :hihi:

Of course, what Mueller really said was “While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

"The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation”, as those subjects cited the fifth, made false statements, or encrypted/deleted emails and texts.

So essentially you are saying there was no collusion and no obstruction!!

“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Translated as "We used the entire US government including the FBI, CIA and NSA and could not find so much as a parking ticket to charge Trump with. Even after interviewing everyone he knows and making some people up who no one can ever verify we still couldn't do anything to him. What we can do is try and muddy the waters so the insane conspiracy theorists on the left have something to cling on to life to even though we have zero evidence of anything."

Gotcha we understand. Essentially President Trump is the cleanest politician in US history. Until all other politicians have the same level of scrutiny they cannot claim the same. Ever. The only president in history that is certified as being 100% corruption free. 

I can't wait for the indictments to start locking up these treasonous seditious traitors that started all this. They have caused more mental health disorders for the left than at any time in history. They are all getting worried.

Trump is guilty of not rolling over. They did not expect he could fight back like he did and destroy the media and Democrat party simultaneously by just using Twitter.🤣

Can you imagine the mental gymnastics you have to do to say Trump was obstructing an investigation into a crime he did not commit. They knew there was no collusion straight away. Wait until Devin Nunes (an absolute american hero that should be remembered throughout history) releases the revised scope memo for the Mueller investigation.

The Rosenstein Memo: This judge has seen it in it's entirety.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-rosenstein-memo_2714156.html

The prosecution then raised the issue of the Aug. 2, 2017, Rosenstein memorandum, which prompted this exchange:

Ellis: Yes. I have that right here, and I’m glad you raised it because 75 percent of it is blocked out, redacted. Why don’t I have a full copy of it?

Mueller team prosecutor Michael Dreeben: The only paragraphs that are pertinent to Mr. Manafort are the ones that are contained in this record.

Ellis then began his push to see the Rosenstein memo in full, noting, “If any part of it is classified, it won’t surprise you to know that a district judge is fully cleared.”

Ellis began to focus on the government’s claims, observing, “You’re making a big deal out of it being a classified kind of thing. If that’s in any way relevant to his defense … I’d like to have notice of it.”

The Mueller team tried to elaborate on their position:

“It’s not appropriate for the government to disclose specific subjects of an investigation when those matters may never result in a charge and when they could jeopardize ongoing criminal investigations, as well as reveal national-security matters.”

But Ellis made clear his concerns:

“You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud. You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump or lead to his prosecution or impeachment or whatever. That’s what you’re really interested in.”

They tried to look for crimes on anyone in anyway connected to Trump for them to turn on him. And failed miserably at a cost of $35 million.

Anyway Magilla. How does it feel knowing you have participated for 2 years solid in a conspiracy theory and have zero to show for it? Do you feel as embarrassed as the media or will you double down like CNN and leave your tin foil hat on? 

cf9862waz4t21.jpg

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

So essentially you are saying there was no collusion and no obstruction!!

Hmmm, it doesn't seem like that's what I'm saying :roll:...  or Mueller either! :hihi:

As far as obstruction goes, he's as guilty as anyone could possibly be.

Edited by Magilla

9 hours ago, Magilla said:

What I think?  Well  im  neither pro or anti Trump . I just don't understand some of the pure hatred  some on here have for him . There are far more worse people in this world but some on here seem to have an irrational hatred just for Mr Trump . You can tell that to your friend :thumbsup: