Mr Trump - All discussion here

9 hours ago, K1Machine said:

Well for one You said I was " up in arms" over the accusations against the innocent Brett Kavanaugh .

You were:

"disgusting lies and smear tactics"

Facts huh :roll:

I wasn't.

I didn't mean you physically picked up a weapon... you know that.. right? :hihi:

So.. how is Kavanaugh "innocent" yet Clinton "a bit rapey" when the allegations and evidence in each case are pretty much the same?

Edited by Magilla

I see K1 Machine has gone full on alt-right/ white supremacist  with his use of the Pepe the Frog avatar.    Nice one.  If anyone is in any doubt what he is doing with this, google is your friend.

17 hours ago, bendix said:

I see K1 Machine has gone full on alt-right/ white supremacist  with his use of the Pepe the Frog avatar.    Nice one.  If anyone is in any doubt what he is doing with this, google is your friend.

Yes, I had noticed that. Alongside his refusal to accept that Trump is a racist, pathological liar and misogynist  (as evidenced a few pages back) it's really rather worrying isn't it?

21 hours ago, bendix said:

I couldn't believe you, so I've looked it up and you're right! Pepe the frog is white supremacist because NBC said so!

4 hours ago, Halibut said:

Yes, I had noticed that. Alongside his refusal to accept that Trump is a racist, pathological liar and misogynist  (as evidenced a few pages back) it's really rather worrying isn't it?

Your "evidence" is just a bunch of opinion articles, blogs and alleged statements. Try harder.

5 minutes ago, Branyy said:

I couldn't believe you, so I've looked it up and you're right! Pepe the frog is white supremacist because NBC said so!

Dont be silly.

Pepe the frog has been increasingly adopted as a symbol of the alt-right on the internet and on 4Chan.   It is nothing to do with NBC.  More signficantly, white supremacists groups have orchestrated a campaign to take the symbol - usually as an avatar - from their vile sites to other places around the internet.  It seems that K1 Machine is part of that and it's inevitably ended up on SF.

Don't take my word for it.  Go to white supremacist forums like stormfront and  you will see it being openly discussed.

8 minutes ago, bendix said:

Dont be silly.

Pepe the frog has been increasingly adopted as a symbol of the alt-right on the internet and on 4Chan.   It is nothing to do with NBC.  More signficantly, white supremacists groups have orchestrated a campaign to take the symbol - usually as an avatar - from their vile sites to other places around the internet.  It seems that K1 Machine is part of that and it's inevitably ended up on SF.

Don't take my word for it.  Go to white supremacist forums like stormfront and  you will see it being openly discussed.

Alright, I correct myself - it wasn't NBC,  it was one guy on twitter who made that claim. And if you keep looking at 4chan, you'll find anything - racist Spiderman, Winnie the Pooh as Hitler, Teletubbies with swastika...

What shall we do then? Ban all the cartoons? Prosecute the creators? Force Trump, Katy Perry and Nicky Minaj to apologise for using Pepe? Introduce new campaign with hashtags? 

1 minute ago, Branyy said:

What shall we do then? Ban all the cartoons? Prosecute the creators? Force Trump, Katy Perry and Nicky Minaj to apologise for using Pepe? Introduce new campaign with hashtags? 

As I said, I suggest you check out Stormfront.  

I couldn't care less that white supremacists do.  And I don't care which cartoons they appropriate to spread their / your word.   I was just pointing out that it's good to see K1 Machine is no longer coy about it.  He clearly knows what he is doing by using the avatar.  It's not like the views of him and you aren't obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

4 hours ago, bendix said:

As I said, I suggest you check out Stormfront.  

I couldn't care less that white supremacists do.  And I don't care which cartoons they appropriate to spread their / your word.   I was just pointing out that it's good to see K1 Machine is no longer coy about it.  He clearly knows what he is doing by using the avatar.  It's not like the views of him and you aren't obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

I'm not going to check Stormfront, because I wouldn't consider any piece of information from there relevant.

I'm neither going to judge a person by a cartoon avatar, using some obscure conspiracy interpretation of a delusional individual.

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

I'm not going to check Stormfront, because I wouldn't consider any piece of information from there relevant.

I'm neither going to judge a person by a cartoon avatar, using some obscure conspiracy interpretation of a delusional individual.

A refusal to look at information objectively and make considered opinions based on evidence has never been a strong point of the far-right, i suppose.   Never mind.  Carry on Branny.

I suppose this will be dismissed as fake news:  https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jul/12/pepe-the-frog-daily-stormer-matt-furie

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3k38nw/read-the-best-parts-of-alex-joness-159-page-deposition-about-pepe-the-frog

The bottom line is that ANYONE using it as an avatar knows exactly what they are doing; they might as well simply wear a teeshirt proudly stating they're white nationalists.  Silly children.  

Edited by bendix

Another classic example of Trumps pathological lying today - on being asked his views about Wikileaks today he said “I know nothing about Wikileaks. It’s not my thing,” - despite having praised Wikileaks at least a dozen times in 2016.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-wikileaks-julian-assange-2016-us-election-emails-arrest-video-a8865821.html?fbclid=IwAR2G-8vBu_z1sxdxTKfiDy8ryBvVkg1qLyw8jFilKt3IAv3PYuLEewAuxNY

2 hours ago, bendix said:

A refusal to look at information objectively and make considered opinions based on evidence has never been a strong point of the far-right, i suppose.   Never mind.  Carry on Branny.

I suppose this will be dismissed as fake news:  https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jul/12/pepe-the-frog-daily-stormer-matt-furie

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3k38nw/read-the-best-parts-of-alex-joness-159-page-deposition-about-pepe-the-frog

The bottom line is that ANYONE using it as an avatar knows exactly what they are doing; they might as well simply wear a teeshirt proudly stating they're white nationalists.  Silly children.  

I never knew , Katie Perry and Nicky Minaj were white supremacists . Thanks for that 

17 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I never knew , Katie Perry and Nicky Minaj were white supremacists . Thanks for that 

Weak mate.  Very weak.  The thing about the far right (and i say this as a conservative) is that time and time again they come over as a little dim.  They try for subtlety and giggle amongst themselves that they're so smart.  They aren't.

Trump is the classic example of that.  As are the key protagonists on this forum.