Mr Trump - All discussion here

32 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Crack on then. Other folk have better things to do than run errands for you.

😂 😂 😂

42 minutes ago, Magilla said:

As it happens, Trump has been accused of rape and attempted rape three times.

The accusations aren't difficult to find :roll:

Weren't you up in arms about the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh at the time? The allegations against Kavanaugh are as credible as those against Clinton, can we assume that you now also think Kavanaugh is "a bit rapey".... I mean, you'd have to .... right?

Think what you like. Don't let facts get in the way. 

7 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

Think what you like. Don't let facts get in the way. 

In the way of what? Which facts are these?

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

DELETE

So if I allege that you have raped me and provide some form of detailed account, does that make you a bit rapey?

Edited by Delayed

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

So if I allege that you have raped me and provide some form of detailed account, does that make you a bit rapey?

You'd have to ask K1Machine, they made the claim.

Since I'm pointing out the somewhat obvious holes in the "a bit rapey" theory, I think it's safe to assume I don't agree.

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

You'd have to ask K1Machine, they made the claim.

Since I'm pointing out the somewhat obvious holes in the "a bit rapey" theory, I think it's safe to assume I don't agree.

My apologies, I'm typing from my phone.  

Although aimed at the wrong person, my point stands should anyone care to counter it.

9 hours ago, Magilla said:

You hate Clinton because he lied about having an affair. You prefer Trump, who also lied about having an affair! :roll:

What bit are you disgusted with... that Clinton didn't pay her to keep silent (and then lied about that too)? :hihi:

Are you sure Clinton didn’t try to pay Lewinsky off?  He probably didn’t have the millions she wanted.  Lewinsky new she was capable of making serious money by going public with the affair.  Did you see the crowds when she did a book signing  at Meadowhall?  Never seen crowds like it before for a book promotion.  She knew she could make more money by telling all and make a name for herself than what Clinton could pay her.  She’s probably still earning money today from the affair.

I didn’t say I hate him, I called him shameful.  The President of America saying to the world on TV he did not have sex in the Oval Office with Lewinsky.  Then admitting he was having quickies in the Oval Office with a girl young enough to be his daughter. Stupid man.  He’s lucky he survived his impeachment trial.

4 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Are you sure Clinton didn’t try to pay Lewinsky off?  He probably didn’t have the millions she wanted.  Lewinsky new she was capable of making serious money by going public with the affair.  Did you see the crowds when she did a book signing  at Meadowhall?  Never seen crowds like it before for a book promotion.  She knew she could make more money by telling all and make a name for herself than what Clinton could pay her.  She’s probably still earning money today from the affair.

I didn’t say I hate him, I called him shameful.  The President of America saying to the world on TV he did not have sex in the Oval Office with Lewinsky.  Then admitting he was having quickies in the Oval Office with a girl young enough to be his daughter. Stupid man.  He’s lucky he survived his impeachment trial.

Wrong thread pal, this ones about compulsive liar, racist, misogynistic scumbag Donald Trump.

Just now, Halibut said:

Wrong thread pal, this ones about compulsive liar, racist, misogynistic scumbag Donald Trump.

Anything to keep you happy.

24 minutes ago, Halibut said:

:hihi: :hihi::hihi:  Magilla was happy to talk about Clinton

Edited by hackey lad

34 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

If only it'd been you eh :hihi:

34 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I'm not defending Clinton, merely adding some perspective.

Given your stated reasons for finding Clinton shameful, your "preference" for Trump doesn't seem to make much sense.

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

In the way of what? Which facts are these?

Well for one You said I was " up in arms" over the accusations against the innocent Brett Kavanaugh .

I wasn't.