Mr Trump - All discussion here

This thread isn't as hot as it once was and its probably because two of the main Democrat glitterati vanguards against Trump, Oprah and Baldwin, have recently shown themselves to be highly dubious characters, one extoling the virtues of child abuse and the other a thug who punches people in carparks. High ground lost me thinks.

14 hours ago, bendix said:

The fact that Trump hasn’t yet tweeted about this - 15 hours after knowing what’s in the report - is very interesting. He has been obsessed about it, tweeting daily about how unfair it is. 

Why is he holding back now?

He is busy doing presidential things. 

Now the conspiracy theorist and sometimes lawyer Michael Avenatti has been arrested on extortion charges. He was actually brainy enough to get caught on tape demanding $20 million from Nike or he would tank the share price. So brainy that when Nike got the DOJ involved they called him back and he repeated his demands.

How will he beat Trump now? 🤔

As an added bonus Jussie Smollets Lawyer and legal analyst Mark geragos was also arrested as a co conspirator. Both are huge contributors for CNN the criminal news network.

An hour before he was arrested he tweeted this.....

z1egmcv0vao21.jpg

🤣🤣

pkyxllow2co21.jpg

It's been a good week. 

I saw this about Michael Avenatti and I thought, there's no way someone is THAT much of a scumbag. And I had a relative who was an attorney and something of an ambulance chaser in his day. Well, I was wrong. Good Lord.

Did he seriously think Nike was just going to roll over and give him the money? Honestly, he must be on drugs. 

22 hours ago, Sierra said:

I saw this about Michael Avenatti and I thought, there's no way someone is THAT much of a scumbag. And I had a relative who was an attorney and something of an ambulance chaser in his day. Well, I was wrong. Good Lord.

Did he seriously think Nike was just going to roll over and give him the money? Honestly, he must be on drugs. 

Back on the topic of your racist, lamentably stupid, self obsessed, misogynistic and morally bankrupt excuse for a president please.

3 hours ago, Halibut said:

Back on the topic of your racist, lamentably stupid, self obsessed, misogynistic and morally bankrupt excuse for a president please.

You must mean that great man who has all but destroyed the Democrat party single-handedly. It must be hard knowing you have been wrong for two whole years and everything you have been told is a lie.  

Everyone said Trump was an idiot and a moron for not believing his intelligence services - Those same services who were trying to stage a coup on the President. Comey -head of FBI -  charges will be brought. Brennan - Head of CIA - should be charged with treason. Can you imagine having the intelligence services of an entire nation and all the media against you - and still winning.  Now Obama has to answer why he spied on a presidential campaign.  Guantanamo must be nice this time of year.

The NSA director, Michael Rogers at least told Trump they were spying and accessing his colleagues records from the NSA database and put a block on it. 

Can you imagine for just a minute that Mueller had all the below and could not find a single thing on Trump. Not even a parking ticket.....

- 19: lawyers who were employed by the special counsel's office, according to a letter Barr sent to Congress on Sunday.

- About 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that assisted with the investigation.

- More than 2,800 subpoenas issued by the Special Counsel's office, that's an average of at least four per day.

- Nearly 500 search warrants executed.

- More than 230 orders for communication records.

- Nearly 50 authorized orders for the use of pen registers, a tool that lets the government know who someone is communicating with and when, but not what they said. 

- 13 evidence requests to foreign governments

- 500 witnesses interviewed

- $25 million in posted costs as of February

He did say people would get tired of all the winning but he was wrong.

Now Kamala Harris might get embroiled in the Jussie Smollett case. There is a reason his phone and text records were sealed by the court and it's not because he was calling a cab.

And the great Democrats green new deal - defeated 0 -57 because even Democrats realised it was utterly stupid and they would be ridiculed if they put there name to it. Mike Lee describes it perfectly here...

I'll buy you a MAGA hat for Christmas Halibut. 😘

4 hours ago, Halibut said:

It really isn't normal to feel this much enmity for an elected official in another country. It's just not. I told you before it's not good for you, and I meant it. 

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

It really isn't normal to feel this much enmity for an elected official in another country. It's just not. I told you before it's not good for you, and I meant it. 

Your acquiescence in the face of evil is truly frightening.

40 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I realize that this place (like a lot of others on the internet) functions at times as a cheap form of therapy where some people can unleash their inner misanthropes, without running the risk of being punched in the face like they would in real life. 

I don't know if that's good or bad. Sure it allows people to blow off steam. But it also allows them to feed the wrong wolf while at the same time subjecting other forum users to their untreated neuroses which will never get better if they keep indulging it because it feels good.

I'll say it again. Don't let Donald Trump bother you so much. 

5 hours ago, Sierra said:

I realize that this place (like a lot of others on the internet) functions at times as a cheap form of therapy where some people can unleash their inner misanthropes, without running the risk of being punched in the face like they would in real life. 

I don't know if that's good or bad. Sure it allows people to blow off steam. But it also allows them to feed the wrong wolf while at the same time subjecting other forum users to their untreated neuroses which will never get better if they keep indulging it because it feels good.

I'll say it again. Don't let Donald Trump bother you so much. 

When he's dead, or in jail, I'll consider it.

Guest makapaka
14 hours ago, Halibut said:

I’m no fan of Donald trump but your rampant hate is more frightening than their acquiescence.

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

When he's dead, or in jail, I'll consider it.

He wont be going to jail any time soon as he has done nothing to warrant it and everyone dies some day so eventually you will get at least one of your wishes.