Mr Trump - All discussion here

56 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Nice

Trumps administration is now rushing to get nuclear power technology into saudi arabia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47296641

which according to some could destabilise the middle east (as if it isnt already)

There is a massive difference between nuclear energy for power generation and weapons-grade nuclear technology. Ontario has three nuclear power plants and I, in fact, have helped build the steam generators for all three ,yet Canada has no nuclear weapons of her own making.

As far as destabilising the middle east lol, that was done when Britain gave up most of Palestine to create Israel, around 70 years ago.

1 minute ago, Ontarian1981 said:

There is a massive difference between nuclear energy for power generation and weapons-grade nuclear technology. Ontario has three nuclear power plants and I, in fact, have helped build the steam generators for all three ,yet Canada has no nuclear weapons of her own making.

As far as destabilising the middle east lol, that was done when Britain gave up most of Palestine to create Israel, around 70 years ago.

from the link

Saudi Arabia has said it wants nuclear power in order to diversify its energy sources and help address growing energy needs.

But concerns around rival Iran developing nuclear technology are also at play, according to US media.

Previous negotiations for US nuclear technology ended after Saudi Arabia refused to agree to safeguards against using the tech for weaponry, but the Trump administration may not see these safeguards as mandatory, ProPublica reported.

Critics say giving Saudi Arabia access to US nuclear technology would spark a dangerous arms race in the volatile region.

On 19/02/2019 at 09:40, Halibut said:

What's your view on the 11 year old arrested for refusing to stand for the oath of allegiance?

Was he really? Really?  Or was it because he threatened to get the school resource officer and principal fired and beat up Alvarez, according to an arrest affidavit, and not just because he refused to stand.  Also refusing to leave after being asked more than 20 times but kids eh, lets let them do what they want.

The sixth-grader was collared “after becoming disruptive and refusing to follow repeated instructions by school staff and law enforcement,” he added.

Obviously Trump is literally Hitler because of this. 

How do you all feel about Jussie Smollett. The Empire actor who faked a hate crime and got the entire fake media to cover it (again, god this is a bad time to be a journalist).  Smollett claimed that two white men assaulted him on Jan 29 by pouring chemicals on him and tying a noose around his neck while shouting racial and homophobic slurs whilst wearing MAGA hats. Conveniently while heels up Harris who slept her way into politics with the mayor of San Francisco is trying to get an anti lynching bill through the senate. Because we all know those damn lynchings happen nearly every day.

osundairobrothers750x422-.jpg

Yeah,  Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo  hail from Nigeria look like massive Trump supporters. Jussie is a despicable excuse for a human being and owes every Trump voter reparations for his hate crime against them and should be jailed for an extremely long time to stop this happening again. But we know the commies will say "but he just made a mistake" and it was "a cry for help".

Video: Brothers Linked To Jussie Smollett Attack Buying Items Allegedly Worn In Assault

I wonder when the media will get that no one believes a word they say anymore. 

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Was he really? Really?  Or was it because he threatened to get the school resource officer and principal fired and beat up Alvarez, according to an arrest affidavit, and not just because he refused to stand.  Also refusing to leave after being asked more than 20 times but kids eh, lets let them do what they want.

You're cool with it, just like I thought you would be.

How do you all feel about Jussie Smollett.

I think it's  unfortunate, but ultimately does very little to counter the reality that race hate is on the rise and that this is due in large part to the President being a racist.

(again, god this is a bad time to be a journalist). 

Yes, and the Liar-in-Chief's constant attacks on the freedom of the press and use of provocative rhetoric have been a large part of that. He even praised a Montana congressman who assaulted a journalist. You're probably cool with that too.

35 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

If the Wall is so important, and he's as rich as he says he is, why doesn't he just pay for it himself?

Or, better still, do what his mate Vladimir would do and 'encourage' some of his billionaire buddies to make a 'voluntary' contribution to it, in the interests of corporate social responsibility?  After all, they must be pretty flush right now, after all those tax breaks he's given them.

he'd rather terrorise the rest of the country, and neighbouring countries for his vanity project

I dont usually get involved in Trump bashing threads, too much misinformation and bickering for my liking but here is my two penneth.

Trump is not a racist, a misogynist, an islamophobe or many of the other names leveled at him. What he is is a two faced piece of filth who promised to take Amnerican troops out of other countries and take them home. Instead he has ramped up Americas presence and interference in countries they were already in and more besides and he is not finished yet. Venezuela is soon going to be screwed by the US and Trump is happy to go along with it. I hope he rots!

I truly hate the man

29 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

I dont usually get involved in Trump bashing threads, too much misinformation and bickering for my liking but here is my two penneth.

Trump is not a racist, a misogynist, an islamophobe or many of the other names leveled at him. What he is is a two faced piece of filth who promised to take Amnerican troops out of other countries and take them home. Instead he has ramped up Americas presence and interference in countries they were already in and more besides and he is not finished yet. Venezuela is soon going to be screwed by the US and Trump is happy to go along with it. I hope he rots!

I truly hate the man

Welcome, you will fit in here nicely.😏

1 minute ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Welcome, you will fit in here nicely.😏

🤣