Mr Trump - All discussion here

Sarah Sanders says that God wanted Trump to be president.

“Loving God or Vengeful God “to quote Homer Simpson

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:48, Halibut said:

There's plenty of comparisons. What did you think of him?

Come on Halibut.  I despise the treasonous, traitorous, corrupt, self-serving, racist, sexually assaulting, lying, feeble-minded, illiterawte, morally bankrupt simpleton with his burger diets and his radioative tinted skin, but I can't help feeling you've invoked Godwin's Law here, and as such shouldn't press too hard.

6 hours ago, bendix said:

Come on Halibut.  I despise the treasonous, traitorous, corrupt, self-serving, racist, sexually assaulting, lying, feeble-minded, illiterawte, morally bankrupt simpleton with his burger diets and his radioative tinted skin, but I can't help feeling you've invoked Godwin's Law here, and as such shouldn't press too hard.

True although, it must be said that both Trump and Hitler came to power by stoking up fear of and hatred against foreigners! 

Documentary coming on TV about teachers carrying guns in schools in America.

Something Trump wants to see more of.  I didn’t know that some teachers have been carrying guns for over 5 years in class.

The Documentary is called, Teachers Training to Kill,  it’s on 

Channel 4, 9pm Monday.  Should be interesting.

This is something I wouldn’t like to see happen in this country.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

Documentary coming on TV about teachers carrying guns in schools in America.

Something Trump wants to see more of.  I didn’t know that some teachers have been carrying guns for over 5 years in class.

The Documentary is called, Teachers Training to Kill,  it’s on 

Channel 4, 9pm Monday.  Should be interesting.

This is something I wouldn’t like to see happen in this country.

Don't worry it won't. It won't even happen in countries with similar gun laws to America. They've cornered the market on mass shootings.

8 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Agreed but we come a close second with drive by shootings .....usually drug related

We're waaaaay below a close second.

23 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Agreed but we come a close second with drive by shootings .....usually drug related

There were 26 shootings that resulted in death in 12 months in 2015/16. 

On 19/10/2017 at 18:32, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Is that the same Bush who took his country (and ours) into an illegal war. I despise the little git. That is something a real President would never have done.

Angel1.

I think history will show that it was Tony Blair that took our country into an illegal war. I think he was in love with President Bush.

Harold Wilson stood up to LBJ and not one British soldier died in Vietnam.

5 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I think history will show that it was Tony Blair that took our country into an illegal war. I think he was in love with President Bush.

Harold Wilson stood up to LBJ and not one British soldier died in Vietnam.

Then how did Townie Teflon Bliar the 

deplorable, disgraceful, discreditable, disreputable, despicable, blameworthy, culpable, wrong, bad, shameful, dishonourable, ignoble, erring, errant, objectionable, odious, opprobrious, repugnant, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable, insufferable, indefensible, unjustifiable, regrettable, unacceptable, unworthy, remiss; criminal, sinful, scandalous, iniquitous man escape charges of war crimes.

Angel1.

48 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Then how did Townie Teflon Bliar the 

deplorable, disgraceful, discreditable, disreputable, despicable, blameworthy, culpable, wrong, bad, shameful, dishonourable, ignoble, erring, errant, objectionable, odious, opprobrious, repugnant, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable, insufferable, indefensible, unjustifiable, regrettable, unacceptable, unworthy, remiss; criminal, sinful, scandalous, iniquitous man escape charges of war crimes.

Angel1.

Don't ask me. You put the blame on Bush.

11 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Don't ask me. You put the blame on Bush.

Probably for the same reasons the Lincolnshire lady evaded charges for the sinking of the Admiral Belgrano.