Mr Trump - All discussion here

39 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

They changed the definition back in April. They underestimated the mental illness of the professional victims who can turn literally anything into some form of oppression. 

Wow, even by your very low standards, that's grim. I can see why you and Mr Scumbag are such good friends. 

Very confused and telling, that second sentence. It makes the assumption that women who suffer domestic abuse and sexual violence are mentally ill, whilst at the same time claiming that women who suffer sexual assault and domestic abuse are doing it for the money.

One could be forgiven for thinking you're lacking one of the vital components of what makes us human. Have you heard of a woman called Katie Hopkins? You remind me of her.

P.S. I know you struggle to express yourself clearly, bur howabout leaving off with all the silly memes; they don't help.

Edited by Halibut

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

Wow, even by your very low standards, that's grim. I can see why you and Mr Scumbag are such good friends. 

Very confused and telling, that second sentence. It makes the assumption that women who suffer domestic abuse and sexual violence are mentally ill, whilst at the same time claiming that women who suffer sexual assault and domestic abuse are doing it for the money.

One could be forgiven for thinking you're lacking one of the vital components of what makes us human. Have you heard of a woman called Katie Hopkins? You remind me of her.

P.S. I know you struggle to express yourself clearly, bur howabout leaving off with all the silly memes; they don't help.

Very informative woman ,who speaks her mind . I thought you were all for empowering women old boy ? 

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

"Political Strategist Roger Stone insists the charges are bogus and he will never betray Mr Trump!"

I see a pattern forming here!

Trump ally Mr A questioned by Mueller.

Trump: "No collusion, Mr A is a tremendous guy, tremendous!"

Robert Mueller: "You're going to jail Mr A!"

Mr A "OK I'll talk. Whada'ya want to know?"

Mr A reveals details of Trump's involvement with Russian interference in his election in exchange for a shorter sentence.

Trump: "Mr A is a bad man, a very bad man. And a liar! In fact I have never even met him!" 😂😂😂

Trump caves in:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/427004-trump-agrees-to-end-shutdown

Trump manages to negotiate a deal that's worse for him than the original one presented before the shutdown!

The art of the deal! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

"Political Strategist Roger Stone insists the charges are bogus and he will never betray Mr Trump!"

Let's see how that pans out when he realises he'll be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

8 minutes ago, Magilla said:

From what I can see, all those trades such as air traffic controllers, IRS workers and key federal staff who by law have to attend work even when not being paid, have been ringing in sick in their droves.

Apparently more than 14,000 IRS workers failed to show for work today after being ordered in by Trump's administration, most of them refusing to answer their phones or open emails to avoid disciplinary action. Tax filing for March starts in February and is the busiest month of the year for the IRS.

It looks like Trump has lost out big time on this one as all Congress had to do was to sit and wait for tax time to come along and he would have to give in. His only option was to have declared a state of emergency but even his close advisors had told him he could end up in jail if he did that.

I haven't seen the details yet but I believe he isn't getting a single cent for his wall!! 😂

12 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I haven't seen the details yet but I believe he isn't getting a single cent for his wall!! 😂

Get yourself over to Breitbart... Trump's getting verbally lynched! :hihi:

Coulter as insane as ever, bless:

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Very informative woman ,who speaks her mind . I thought you were all for empowering women old boy ? 

He probably thinks she's "morally bankrupt"

Big fat stupid dummy throws his toys out of the pram but eventually caves. No doubt XXTickerXX will be along soon to tell us all it's a victory for the orange faced goon.

The idiot has upset quite a few of his core supporters with this shutdown who have struggled without government payouts.

If he wants a second term to keep him out of jail, he needs to be winning support not losing it.

4 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

The idiot has upset quite a few of his core supporters with this shutdown who have struggled without government payouts.

If he wants a second term to keep him out of jail, he needs to be winning support not losing it.

Shouldn't you folks be more concerned with what's about to happen in the UK rather than slagging the leader of a foreign country? You guys are anti-Trump 24/7, yet he has no say whatsoever in the current crisis that your own country faces. Get a grip people and be more concerned about your own backyard before complaining about the other guy's. Man, some of you are obsessed with the guy.