Mr Trump - All discussion here

My comment still stands. Either you didn't read it or you're singularly lacking in comprehension skills.

I did read it and don't criticise my skills, maybe you should start with your inability to accept the truth that the left have lost it including yourself, you claim one thing whilst doing another, as evidenced by your need to show how much you love immigration of any kind but failing to offer material support (like your bedroom(s)).

Edited by samonosuke

The personal comments and bickering ends here.

There has been enough warnings on this thread already so any further and you may find your accounts suspended.

Did anyone see that clown Kanye West in the Oval Office with Trump today? :D

I can't imagine why Trump keeps company with him.

Oh, hang on, yes I can.

Did anyone see that clown Kanye West in the Oval Office with Trump today? :D

At the very worst it cost nothing at all.

It could have a massive impact on the black vote which republicans never have done well with.

Remember if Republicans win just 20% of the black vote some senate races become unwinnable for the Democrats.

CNN already called Kanye an unintelligent *****. The "token *****" and "what happens when negroes don't read". Sums up the Democrat voters quite nicely I think. Mock anyone and everyone who does not agree with them.

This is a total win win for Trump. The media just got played by having to report on it.

At the very worst it cost nothing at all.

It could have a massive impact on the black vote which republicans never have done well with.

This is a total win win for Trump. The media just got played by having to report on it.

Not quite since it was, essentially, an embarrassing farce.

Someone got played, but it wasn't the media ;)

As for your notion that this will cost nothing... turns out, if you actually ask black people what they think, of course... it's not quite the case:

https://www.naacp.org/latest/new-poll-nations-competitive-races-may-hinge-trumps-racism/

Trump’s strategy of trotting out black people to support him is not working, if it is intended to inspire African American support for him or his policies. Black celebrities like Kanye West or Dennis Rodman who support Trump do not help Trump’s support among African American voters. To the contrary, more than three times as many black voters say that black celebrities speaking on Trump’s behalf makes them less interested in listening to or supporting Trump’s ideas than black voters who say it would make them more open to listening to or supporting Trump’s ideas.

It could, but maybe not in the way you think lol :D

I did read it and don't criticise my skills, maybe you should start with your inability to accept the truth that the left have lost it including yourself.

Remind us who came up with the birther movement, uranium one, the "terrorist fist bump", Seth Rich, Pizzagate, the Bowling Green massacre, the Sandy Hook conspiracy, QAnon and child slave camps on Mars again ? :loopy::hihi:

Breaking news! Politician lies......

In other news......grass is green, water is wet and fire is hot

A 20% pick up ? I just saw a report that said that in the last general election 94% of women of colour voted for the Democrats, the the highest percentage for one party of all the racial groupings, and African American men males were behind them at 70%.

The Caucasian base that makes up most of the 28% base may stay with him, but there appears to be a very significant drain away coming with Independents

A 20% pick up ? I just saw a report that said that in the last general election 94% of women of colour voted for the Democrats, the the highest percentage for one party of all the racial groupings, and African American men males were behind them at 70%.

The Caucasian base that makes up most of the 28% base may stay with him, but there appears to be a very significant drain away coming with Independents

Nope, he will win next time.