Mr Trump - All discussion here

There is no evidence, three people she named as being present don't remember anything about it, She can't remember whose house it was at or when it happened, but she remembers in detail, everything about the alleged assault after 36 years. Gimme a break, this is a staged Democrat's backlash at Trump indirectly, nothing more. We all know about Hilary and her e-mails,etc, to me this is another fraudulent attempt at deriding Trump's presidency by attacking anyone he supports. Total BS.

Agree 100%

Agree 100%

I hope none of the women you love are ever sexually assaulted. You'd probably refuse to believe them without overwhelming evidence.

Edited by Halibut

There is no evidence, three people she named as being present don't remember anything about it, She can't remember whose house it was at or when it happened, but she remembers in detail, everything about the alleged assault after 36 years. Gimme a break, this is a staged Democrat's backlash at Trump indirectly, nothing more. We all know about Hilary and her e-mails,etc, to me this is another fraudulent attempt at deriding Trump's presidency by attacking anyone he supports. Total BS.

Of course there is no evidence, it happened over 36 years ago. How many women do you know who have been raped? Many, even today do not report it, all they want to do is forget it but of course they can't. I wonder if it was your daughter or wife or sister that was a victim would you still think the same. One victim that I personally know was 7 years old and it happened over 70 years ago and she has had mental health problems all her life because of it. I am shaking as I type this at some peoples ignorance and lack of empathy, thank goodness there are male posters on here who support women

Edited by Sidonica
missed a bit out

Ask yourself, who has the most to gain from this, the doctor who's life has been turned upside or the judge hoping for a job for life?

There is no evidence, three people she named as being present don't remember anything about it, She can't remember whose house it was at or when it happened, but she remembers in detail, everything about the alleged assault after 36 years

Why on earth do you find that strange?

It was 36 years ago so why would somebody remember whether they were there or not? She remembers because she thought that she was going to be raped. To someone else it was just another day. I used to go to a ton of house parties at that age, pretty much one every weekend, but I couldn't tell you whose house it was when a particular incident happened as it wasn't important. I can remember certain great parties, who was there, even what music was playing but no idea when it was or whose house it was in.

Nobody has explained to me yet why these women are supposed to be making it up, exposing themselves and their families to all sorts of hatred including death threats.

For what?

I hope none of the women you love are ever sexually assaulted. You'd probably refuse to believe them without overwhelming evidence.

Don't talk rubbish

---------- Post added 28-09-2018 at 10:04 ----------

No evidence at all except the evidence that points to it being a political ploy. Almost every witness supports Kavanaugh, if this were a trial he would be found not guilty. I hope he gets confirmed and sues her and the democrats for everything that they are worth.

---------- Post added 28-09-2018 at 10:05 ----------

I hope you never get accused of something that you didn't do and people prosecute you in the court of public opinion.

Edited by samonosuke

Lol the Dems just walked out like little children who takes the ball home because they are losing.

Brett Kavanaugh will be the new Supreme court judge even after the despicable smear campaign by the left. It has ruined any chance they had of a blue wave.

Common sense has prevailed and the now utterly insane democrat party just gave the Republicans a massive boost for the midterms.

Lindsey Graham nailed it yesterday and told them how it is. The Democrats are disgusting. Who would have thought evidence and truth would prevail over feelings and lies.

The prosecutor who questioned Ford...

https://i.redd.it/bfi1nydpeyo11.png

I hope you never get accused of something that you didn't do and people prosecute you in the court of public opinion.

Happens on here all the time lol

Edited by melthebell

Lol the Dems just walked out like little children who takes the ball home because they are losing.

Brett Kavanaugh will be the new Supreme court judge even after the despicable smear campaign by the left. It has ruined any chance they had of a blue wave.

Common sense has prevailed and the now utterly insane democrat party just gave the Republicans a massive boost for the midterms.

Lindsey Graham nailed it yesterday and told them how it is. The Democrats are disgusting. Who would have thought evidence and truth would prevail over feelings and lies.

The prosecutor who questioned Ford...

https://i.redd.it/bfi1nydpeyo11.png

So you're saying dr ford is a liar?

So you're saying dr ford is a liar?

Absolutely a liar. Political hit job by the Democrats backfired. Already the lies are unraveling fast because her handlers did not tell her everything.

Absolutely a liar. Political hit job by the Democrats backfired. Already the lies are unraveling fast because her handlers did not tell her everything.

Can you expand on that?

Ask yourself, who has the most to gain from this, the doctor who's life has been turned upside or the judge hoping for a job for life?

A political party who don't want the deciding vote on the Supreme Court to go to a Republican. I asked myself and answered it all in one.