Mr Trump - All discussion here

Donald Trump Parade in Washington.

A friend of Donald -- maybe a golfing buddy -- told him that he had a fantastic dream the other night:

There was a really really big, huge parade in Washington celebrating Trump. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, lined the parade route, and cheered and cheered when Donald went past. It was the biggest celebration Washington had ever seen. Really Huge!

Donald was very impressed and said, "That's really great! The best! By the way, how did I look? Was my hair OK?"

His friend said that he couldn't tell. The casket was closed.

I love to see very old jokes being recycled . Reminds me of what Bernard Manning once said ............

Oh my!!! Some people will have sleepless nights!!

"Statement from the Press Secretary on FISA declassification"

https://i.redd.it/686e6x4xavm11.png

The DNC is in 200% panic mode right now.

Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Lovely Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, the left must absolutely want these documents releasing to exonerate their heroes and prove the DOJ and FBI were totally impartial.

I can't wait to see all those texts as well. The collective insanity of the left will be epic.

The Democrats are already screaming "I hate transparency now it's a danger to society" lololololololol.

Republican Jim Jordan ""Transparency is a good thing, and the American people need to know what's in there."

Democrat Adam Schiff ""With respect to some of these materials, I have been previously informed by the FBI and Justice Department that they would consider their release a red line that must not be crossed as they may compromise sources and methods."

I wonder what's in them that has them terrified?

I wonder what's in them that has them terrified?

Simply.... they're not for any of the reasons you suggest :loopy:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-declassification-carter-page-fisa-experts-react-2018-9

Compromising national security to try to save face... hmmm, shows how desperate Trump & his supporters have become :roll:

You guys do love your conspiracy theories... This is another Benghazi or Uranium One, created by Republicans as a distraction to keep the gullible in their place. Clearly... it's working :hihi:

There's a lot of distraction needed....

'All pain, no gain': Trump latest round of tariffs is already getting blasted by lawmakers and business groups

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-china-trade-war-third-tariff-attacked-by-gop-democrats-business-2018-9

Freedom Partners conservative lobbying group: "These tariffs are 'all pain, no gain' for American businesses and workers. Countless American employers weighed in on this idea during the comment period and told the administration these tariffs would be job-killers. Unfortunately, their pleas have fallen on deaf ears," Nathan Nascimento, Freedom Partners' Executive Vice President, said.

Whoopsy!

Hence Trump is on track to create fewer jobs in his first two years than Obama did in his last two years :? Oh dear....

Edited by Magilla

LOL

https://hillreporter.com/donald-trump-shatters-his-own-monthly-dishonesty-record-7128/amp?__twitter_impression=true

U.S. President Donald Trump told more lies and made more false claims in August than in any other month of his Presidency to date.

Canadian publication, The Toronto Star has been tracking Trump’s false, misleading, and blatant lies since he took office and August 2018 shattered previous false comments made by the 45th POTUS

Compromising national security to try to save face... hmmm, shows how desperate Trump & his supporters have become

You must hate the stupid Democrats who asked for this in 2016 then!!

https://i.redd.it/uljiulkrezm11.jpg

Lol the mental gymnastics you will now have to do must be infuriating.

In a text from Strzok to Page dated Aug. 15, 2016, the pair discussed “an insurance policy” in the event that Donald Trump went on to win the presidential election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take the risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” the text read.

50000 texts to be released. It surely must prove Trump was a Russian operative!

Democrats: "We demand you declassify the documents"

Trump: "well alright then, here you go"

Democrats: "NOOOOOOOO that's against national security it will put lives in jeopardy. Our extremely gullible voter base will realise we lied. For years!!"

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 18-09-2018 at 19:51 ----------

You must know you are quoting a con artist? My sides are splitting today. :loopy:

Linking to Brian Krassenstein HA.

Law enforcement officials last year seized nearly half a million dollars from the brothers, money that prosecutors say was derived from wire fraud.

In a civil asset forfeiture complaint filed last August, Homeland Security Special Agent Michael Adams wrote that the brothers were paid huge sums by online scammers engaged in illegal activities.

Nice one Mel keep them coming. It's entertaining for the rest of us.

You must hate the stupid Democrats who asked for this in 2016 then.

Why? It's not Democrats in the frame for colluding with Russia :hihi:

Lol the mental gymnastics you will now have to do must be infuriating.

Hardly, I'm not the one who's been sold on a conspiracy theory that's got no legs! :hihi::loopy:

50000 texts to be released. It surely must prove Trump was a Russian operative!

You said it, not me :hihi:

... In other news:-

Trump Tax Law Has Led to Repatriation of Just 3% of the Cash He Promised It Would:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tax-law-has-led-to-repatriation-of-just-3-of-the-cash-he-promised-it-would

Whoopsy... :?

Republicans were aware of the Kavanaugh allegations in advance:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/09/15/the-letter-from-kavanaughs-defenders-doesnt-pass-the-smell-test/

Of the 65 women who signed the letter, 63 of them removed their support when they heard the allegations from the victim... Awkward :?

My opinion trump is a nut case ....but from speaking to some " normal people " taxi driver ect....(from just getting back from newyork) it is working ! plenty of jobs ...pay ok and that is what most Americans are happy with ! Even they think he is nuts !

My opinion trump is a nut case ....but from speaking to some " normal people " taxi driver ect....(from just getting back from newyork) it is working ! plenty of jobs ...pay ok and that is what most Americans are happy with ! Even they think he is nuts !

Did you point out that it was all dodgy economics based on poor fiscal policy which will all end in tears? :hihi:

The unadulterated nastiness of the man still shocks me sometimes. Under his leadership funds are being cut to cancer research, HIV/AIDS, mental health programmes, Head Start, women's shelters and substance abuse to fund locking up more migrant children.

In May last year they had 2,400 children locked up. Earlier this month 12,800.

The man is an affront to the once proud ideals of America, and abhorrent to decent people all over the globe.

You can read more about it here - https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-immigrant-children-detention-hhs-cuts-funds-programs-like-cancer-research-230259583.html