Mr Trump - All discussion here

Separating the undocumented children and adults on the border is necessary if you think about it because how do you know that the adult/s accompanying the children really are their parents or guardians? they could be kidnapping them or anything.

You're trying (and failing) to excuse acts of extreme cruelty against innocent children and their parents. Looks like you've fallen hook, line and sinker for Trump's lies.

What next?

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 05:05 ----------

But whats that got to do with Melania and her nice frock ?

Get a grip; it's an answer to a question that you asked, about a subject you introduced to the discussion.

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 05:12 ----------

Children in "cages" doesn't sound or look good but it isn't the big deal people are making it out to be really. The children are safe, secure and their health and nourishment needs are being met so there you go. Their parents/guardians shouldn't be trying to illegally smuggle them into the US.

I really hope you're not a parent or planning on becoming one.

Edited by Halibut

Trump tells us that Boris should be PM, apparently he's a great ambassador for the UK ;)

Anyone who still thinks Trump hasn't lost it... has.. well, lost it :hihi:

Thats your opinion old boy, not everyones .

I'm not surprised you're a fan, Is it his trade war with the rest of the world you like? His refusal to admit the evidence of everyone else's eyes and ears by referring to the truth as fake news? Do you like his policy of separating young children from their parents at the border? Maybe it's his paying off women he has had sex with that impresses you, or his habit of grabbing them by the fanny What about him describing white supremacists as "fine people"?

Edited by Mister Gee

I'm not surprised you'r a fan, Is it his trade war with the rest of the world you like? His refusal to admit the evidence of everyone else's eyes and ears by referring to the truth as fake news? Do you like his policy of separating young children from their parents at the border? Maybe it's his paying off women he has had sex with that impresses you, or his habit of grabbing them by the fanny. What about him describing white supremacists as "fine people"?

Yes, what about that Penny? I'm guessing you see nothing untoward about that, but I'd like to hear your opinion just in case I'm wrong.

Trump tells us that Boris should be PM, apparently he's a great ambassador for the UK ;)

Anyone who still thinks Trump hasn't lost it... has.. well, lost it :hihi:

Absolutely Boris would make a great prime minister and ambassador Trump is bang on! he was also bang with regards his comments on sadiq khan he has got his number !

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-blames-sadiq-khan-for-london-terror-attacks-in-explosive-interview-amid-fourday-uk-a3886306.html

Hackenthorpe is the forums Gok Wan, he likes commenting on women in dresses. What do you think about Trump locking kids in cages Padders?

---------- Post added 12-07-2018 at 22:49 ----------

Did Obama put kids in cages?

Apparently yes,

http://uk.businessinsider.com/photos-migrant-children-policy-under-trump-obama-2018-6

http://uk.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

Yes, what about that Penny? I'm guessing you see nothing untoward about that, but I'd like to hear your opinion just in case I'm wrong.

It's already been here, you've ignored it. Trump on white supremacists:

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 08:00 ----------

We're talking about the wife of the president of the United States here, not you.

That can apply to anyone, don't discriminate :hihi:

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 08:02 ----------

You're trying (and failing) to excuse acts of extreme cruelty against innocent children and their parents. Looks like you've fallen hook, line and sinker for Trump's lies.

There are laws. Laws are usually meant to be followed and respected. You're advocating for breaking the laws (of another country) just because you don't like the face of the country's president. Deal with it.

Edited by Branyy

Love Donald's brutal honesty.

So refreshing.

Absolutely Boris would make a great prime minister and ambassador Trump is bang on!

Lol, now you're having a laugh. Boris is a laughing stock!

he was also bang with regards his comments on sadiq khan he has got his number !

Haahaa, he couldn't even string a decent put down together... long pause then more made up guff! ... Terrorism ermm... hospitals!

Exactly, and as usual, he's completely wrong.

Are you sure he doesn't like Khan just because he has a funny sounding name.... seems that way.

Edited by Magilla

Absolutely Boris would make a great prime minister and ambassador Trump is bang on! he was also bang with regards his comments on sadiq khan he has got his number !

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-blames-sadiq-khan-for-london-terror-attacks-in-explosive-interview-amid-fourday-uk-a3886306.html

You're either a very poor wind up merchant or you're off your rocker.

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 09:49 ----------

So refreshing.

Are his consistent lies refreshing?

So refreshing.

One day he might even be right :hihi:

Listening to his comments on the manner of Theresa May’s Brexit negotiation skills along with his threats, IMHO he’s out of his depth. He’s used to being top dog, but to be fair we have laid down at the feet of the USA from the Suez crisis onwards, the time has come for the U.K. to stand up and be counted.

We are sandwiched between an EU super state and the might of the USA, he’s had a good rant at the former and is now doing the same with the U.K. He clearly wants May out and Boris in, which convinces me that the narcissist in him needs someone to be his yes man or woman within the EU, we have interesting times ahead. ;)