Mr Trump - All discussion here

Oh no, who forced him to do that?

Children being separated from their parents is a result of the clumsy way that immigration authorities on the ground have chosen to implement Trumps policy of getting tough on illegal immigration. Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged it.

Children being separated from their parents is a result of the clumsy way that immigration authorities on the ground have chosen to implement Trumps policy of getting tough on illegal immigration. Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged on here.

lol, wow, that's impressive, so the zero tolerance policy was all a big mistake in it's implementation? Trump didn't even try to spin that theory, he just claimed he couldn't do anything about it, then did something about it by stopping it.

"Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged on here".

Nice big strawman you've built there too. As for credibility, remind me again who suggested that migrants should consider going to Argentina rather that the US?

Edited by SnailyBoy

People have had enough of endless mass Immigration into the US from/through Mexico and endless mass migration into Europe thanks to puddled do gooders like you. Immigration used to be sensibly around 30,000 a year, then 300,000 became the norm. Its all gone WAY TOO FAR! You have created Trump, you have created Brexit, and you have given rise to the far right throughout Europe. Well done.

People have had enough of endless mass Immigration into the US from/through Mexico and endless mass migration into Europe thanks to puddled do gooders like you. Immigration used to be sensibly around 30,000 a year, then 300,000 became the norm. Its all gone WAY TOO FAR! You have created Trump, you have created Brexit, and you have given rise to the far right throughout Europe. Well done.

Wow, I did all that?

Snaily, do you want mass immigration to keep your share prices healthy?

Snaily, do you want mass immigration to keep your share prices healthy?

Are you suggesting that because I don't like Trump's policy on separating children from their parents and locking them in cages, it somehow equates that I have a shares portfolio?

Please demonstrate your logic in coming to that conclusion.

Lie with dogs, expect fleas.

This entirely. Actions have consequences and when you're involved with something that outrages public decency you should expect to take some flak for it.

Edited by Magilla

Karl Marx would be proud if he could see what is happening now in America and also manifesting in the UK, what next? "Sorry sir your views don't conform to mine so we will construct a punishment that we think fits your crime?".

Well, he totally failed to predict globalisation, the boom and bust cycle and absurd consumerism fueling the economy, amongst many other things.

What an idiot he was.

What are you talking about?

I support the restaurant owner for asking the press secretary to leave.

I see you don't hesitate to discriminate someone on the basis of his/her (political) beliefs. Not breaking the laws, of course, but don't you realise that you're the bigot here?

Now back to the topic of separating children from parents - do you think children of criminal parents should share a prison cell with them?

I see you don't hesitate to discriminate someone on the basis of his/her (political) beliefs. Not breaking the laws, of course, but don't you realise that you're the bigot here?

Now back to the topic of separating children from parents - do you think children of criminal parents should share a prison cell with them?

She was asked to leave because she was the mouthpiece of the Trump administration, the restaurant owner took a stand based on her own standards of decency to other human beings. I guess being asked to leave a restaurant is on the lower end of the scale of events that can happen to a person. I was refused entry of a nightclub once because of my footwear, was the doorman bigoted?

Anyway, nice effort.

The illegal entry of non-nationals into the United States is a misdemeanour according to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. Misdemeanours that are deemed to be 'worse' by their level of punishment are:

Trespassing on national forest lands;

Taking advantage of Smokey the Bear’s likeness;

Purchasing fireworks (in certain states);

Mailing dentures (if you're not a dentist);

Cutting down your own tree for Christmas.

To answer your question, no, I don't think they should be locked up with their parents. I don't think the parents should be routinely locked up either.

Weird huh?

Edited by SnailyBoy

I see you don't hesitate to discriminate someone on the basis of his/her (political) beliefs.

No-one has been discriminated against because of their political beliefs, they're being held to account for their actions.

Not breaking the laws, of course, but don't you realise that you're the bigot here?

Jesus you really are desperate.

Applying for asylum doesn't make you a criminal.

Edited by Magilla