Mr Trump - All discussion here

2026 ?

Still not enough time for Diana Ross to improve her penalty taking

:help:

The host country will be selected years before 2026. USA are bidding and Trump has threatened any country who dares to support any of the rival bids. Surely that should be enough to get the USA bid dismissed straight away because of Trump trying to win the bid by bribes.

The host country will be selected years before 2026. USA are bidding and Trump has threatened any country who dares to support any of the rival bids. Surely that should be enough to get the USA bid dismissed straight away because of Trump trying to win the bid by bribes.

Oh yes, I can imagine FIFA taking a dim view of bribery :nod::hihi:

Stella Creasy should have the whip withdrawn from her. She won't of course because of the nature of the current Labour leadership and their views on Trump, but its irresponsible of her to be doing what she's doing.

If a President of the US, regardless of who it happens to be at any one time, cannot visit Britain without grief, then that makes a mockery of the North Atlantic alliance that has kept her safe and speaking English instead of Russian or Mandarin.

Edited by Guest

Stella Creasy should have the whip withdrawn from her. She won't of course because of the nature of the current Labour leadership and their views on Trump, but its irresponsible of her to be doing what she's doing.

If a President of the US, regardless of who it happens to be at any one time, cannot visit Britain without grief that makes a mockery of the North Atlantic alliance that has kept her safe and speaking English instead of Russian or Mandarin.

So, what you're is that we should doff our collective forelock when this orange **** up comes to town because of what the alliance has done in the past?

Freedom of speech is clearly wasted then - maybe you'd be happier under Putin!

Stella Creasy should have the whip withdrawn from her.

I dunno, if The Trumpet gets a thrill from Russian hookers wetting the bed, who knows how he’ll react to a stern British woman with a whip ?

but what if they all chucked eggs?

A million people chucking eggs, then I would say quite few of them would have egg on their face.

Still unsure of what he's done that's been so bad to / for the American people. The everyday person.

Anyone help me out? :/

It’s been on the news today that Mr Trump, The President of America, could get The Nobel Peace Price, yes they are just rumours but who would have thought it.

A lot of people said he wouldn’t last a few months when he was elected, and now he could be a contender for a peace prize.

Well done Mr President.

Sorry, you'll have to explain to me how or why he deserves it.

Perhaps it’s the people who want to nominate him should be doing the explaining.