Mr Trump - All discussion here

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

I don't think you need worry too much. Trump is scared of going anywhere near protesters so they will need Sheffield Forgemasters Supergun to fire an egg to have any chance of hitting the egotistical fellow. :)

I don't think you need worry too much. Trump is scared of going anywhere near protesters so they will need Sheffield Forgemasters Supergun to fire an egg to have any chance of hitting the egotistical fellow. :)

Any chance of a reply to post 820 , or are you to embarrassed ? :hihi:

Any chance of a reply to post 820 , or are you to embarrassed ? :hihi:

Sorry, I misquoted you. But you do seem to be blaming Khan for violence by claiming he doesnt order protesters to be peaceful. I don't like Khan (although he is vastly preferable to Trump) but I think its unfair to blame him for protesters turning violent if that does happen.

Sorry, I misquoted you. But you do seem to be blaming Khan for violence by claiming he doesnt order protesters to be peaceful. I don't like Khan (although he is vastly preferable to Trump) but I think its unfair to blame him for protesters turning violent if that does happen.

Ive said before im not exactly a fan of Trump but if I had to choose between Khan and Trump , then it would be Trump every time

Ive said before im not exactly a fan of Trump but if I had to choose between Khan and Trump , then it would be Trump every time

Let's agree that Obama is better than both of them. :)

Not a chance of me agreeing with you on that

I second that.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 08:51 ----------

I bet you also think Blair is the best PM this country has had.

Pleased Trump won the election and not H Clinton.

I second that.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 08:51 ----------

I bet you also think Blair is the best PM this country has had.

Pleased Trump won the election and not H Clinton.

Donald v Hilary? What a choice to have to make. I think Bernie would have been the best choice.

Donald v Hilary? What a choice to have to make. I think Bernie would have been the best choice.

Well you do surprise me, I though Clinton was going to be Obama’s protege, one of the reasons I wanted Trump to win the election.

Just been reading a tweet from Trump in which he threatens any country who dares to support a rival bid to host the 2026 World Cup. Had to double check that it was about Trump, not Putin!

2026 ?

Still not enough time for Diana Ross to improve her penalty taking

:help:

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

but what if they all chucked eggs?

but what if they all chucked eggs?

a waste of perfectly good eggs, if you ask me