Mr Trump - All discussion here

Killing or being killed doesn't make you meaningful.

Thousands of chickens get killed each day for human consumption, presidents get killed for meaningless social matters.

Meaningful people like Jesus and others like him have also been killed.

Life is meaningful.

Didn't some guy try to kill Ronald Reagan to impress Jodie Foster??

i like him and everything he stands for, i wish he was our PM as well

Can't wait to see him arrive in the UK next year!

I think he is just misunderstood , and gets bad press

Can't wait to see him arrive in the UK next year!

i hope he doesn't cause an international incident by grabbing Liz's or Theresa's lady parts.

That's what he's coming here, really. It's a 2 for 1 deal, and his supporters tell me he likes a bargain.

Trump doing better than I expected. Hanging in there. He's not given up even though the entire establishment of the United States is opposed to his presidency.

the liberal press are all in uproar, even now but it makes no difference.

they've now all discovered that there is such a thing as the 25th Amendment, however they have not yet realised that it is almost impossible to implement it.

the biggest chance of Trump becoming yesterday's news, is if he decides not to run again in 2020.

if he does decide to run again, no matter how bad his approval ratings are, he might win.

it all depends on what candidate the Dems decide to run against him in 2020. They are just in as much disarray as the Republicans are, if not even more.

Trying to score cheap political points involving dead people is about as low as you can get as a politician of any kind,let alone a president,he just did that.

gosh, he speaks like normal people do, can you not realise that seasoned politician, never say what they mean, he does, which means the media can take pops at him. here's the rub would you like our politicians to say what they mean or what they think what you want to hear. We never hear the truth from our politicians.

Tell me would you not like to hear the truth from our elected representatives, just once.

I think he is just misunderstood , and gets bad press

No, he really is a bit fat liar. I've seen stuff he's claimed he's not said, actually said by him. Not reported in the press, actually said on a video. He's probably not alone in being a politician that lies all the time, he's just so blantent.

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 00:30 ----------

Trump doing better than I expected. Hanging in there. He's not given up even though the entire establishment of the United States is opposed to his presidency.

the liberal press are all in uproar, even now but it makes no difference.

they've now all discovered that there is such a thing as the 25th Amendment, however they have not yet realised that it is almost impossible to implement it.

the biggest chance of Trump becoming yesterday's news, is if he decides not to run again in 2020.

if he does decide to run again, no matter how bad his approval ratings are, he might win.

it all depends on what candidate the Dems decide to run against him in 2020. They are just in as much disarray as the Republicans are, if not even more.

Not going to disagree with any of that. His voters don't read the liberal press (I'm igonoring the easy-score follow up sentence ;))

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 00:31 ----------

gosh, he speaks like normal people do, can you not realise that seasoned politician, never say what they mean, he does, which means the media can take pops at him. here's the rub would you like our politicians to say what they mean or what they think what you want to hear. We never hear the truth from our politicians.

Tell me would you not like to hear the truth from our elected representatives, just once.

Trump lies, all the time.

No, he really is a bit fat liar. I've seen stuff he's claimed he's not said, actually said by him. Not reported in the press, actually said on a video. He's probably not alone in being a politician that lies all the time, he's just so blantent.

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 00:30 ----------

Not going to disagree with any of that. His voters don't read the liberal press (I'm igonoring the easy-score follow up sentence ;))

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 00:31 ----------

Trump lies, all the time.

so do ours so why is he so bad

so do ours so why is he so bad

Because he's so blatant. Take the charlotville riots. He said, on video broadcasted to the worlds media, that blame was on both sides. At a rally a week later he quoted what he said to prove a point MINUS the bit where he blamed both sides. That's not double speak or spin, it's grade A, full fat bull ****. It's a total lie.

But yeah, it would be nice if ours did tell the truth. What that's got to do with trump I don't know.

Because he's so blatant. Take the charlotville riots. He said, on video broadcasted to the worlds media, that blame was on both sides. At a rally a week later he quoted what he said to prove a point MINUS the bit where he blamed both sides. That's not double speak or spin, it's grade A, full fat bull ****. It's a total lie.

But yeah, it would be nice if ours did tell the truth. What that's got to do with trump I don't know.

You got a down on someone we can not control, but don't say the same about ours. He is not a politician, that can doublespeak to me he just says what he feels, Did you see the politics show this morning with Diane Abbott when she thought the media targeted he because she was black. Not because she was a liability. so which is the bigger liar.

You got a down on someone we can not control, but don't say the same about ours. He is not a politician, that can doublespeak to me he just says what he feels, Did you see the politics show this morning with Diane Abbott when she thought the media targeted he because she was black. Not because she was a liability. so which is the bigger liar.

Diane Abbott lies, most of ours do. She's also incompentant. Does that make you feel better? Does that make trump seem less of a liar, less of a nutjob who can start WW3 and less of an ass clown who conducts foreign policy on twitter?

Oh, as much as I can't stand Abbott, trump is the bigger liar. By a mile.