Mr Trump - All discussion here

Aaaand yet again a trump thread and the Clintons get brought into it

I don't delve too much into politics but the hate he gets is a bit sad and pathetic tbh.

People speak like politicians / former presidents were amazing. Look at the state of America lol. This is Trumps fault? Oh no it isn't, it's the people that have led the country for the last x amount of years.

I don't delve too much into politics but the hate he gets is a bit sad and pathetic tbh.

People speak like politicians / former presidents were amazing. Look at the state of America lol. This is Trumps fault? Oh no it isn't, it's the people that have led the country for the last x amount of years.

Saw the Louie Theroux programme on Milwaukee last week,what an awfull place and I don't think we can blame Trump but the people before him needs to answer to it.

Nothing what Clinton does is going to make Trump look better.

Saw the Louie Theroux programme on Milwaukee last week,what an awfull place and I don't think we can blame Trump but the people before him needs to answer to it.

There's a great clip being circulated at the moment from the HBO TV series called 'The Newsroom'. It's from 2012 so well before Trump made it onto the scene.

I love the ending - it choked me up even though I'm not American :)

i like him and everything he stands for, i wish he was our PM as well

i like him and everything he stands for, i wish he was our PM as well

You're a fan of habitual lying, self obsession and sexual assault? Charming.

You know what's funny is how that's what the Hillary Clinton loving, Democrat Hollywood glitterati such as Baldwin, Meryl Streep, Harvey Weinstein etc bang on about Trump all the Time, but now that we know what we know about that world, doesn't all seem sickeningly hypocritical?

You know what's funny is how that's what the Hillary Clinton loving, Democrat Hollywood glitterati such as Baldwin, Meryl Streep, Harvey Weinstein etc bang on about Trump all the Time, but now that we know what we know about that world, doesn't all seem sickeningly hypocritical?

No. Other people's sins don't render Trump any less vile and loathsome.

All politicians are habitual liars. We see lots of self obsession in our own government, nothing special to mention. Trump has said some sexual intimidating things that are no worse than hundreds of others of his type have made, not an excuse but he didn't assault any woman while in white house.

He is a nutter, just like many other politicians, nothing special about it.

Cry cry cry, when trump is gone someone else just as crazy will take his place sooner or later somewhere.

Or be happy that you can simply live a joyful life and not bother about politics any longer. Trump cannot control your emotions when you are centered and aware.

Popular vote is the weakest one, trump got in there.

Edit, anyone who investigates deeper in these matters realises that even presidency is absolutely meaningless.

If Presidency is so meaningless how come so many get assassinated or are the target of an attempted assassination? I do not just mean US Presidents, by the way.

If Presidency is so meaningless how come so many get assassinated or are the target of an attempted assassination? I do not just mean US Presidents, by the way.

Killing or being killed doesn't make you meaningful.

Thousands of chickens get killed each day for human consumption, presidents get killed for meaningless social matters.

Meaningful people like Jesus and others like him have also been killed.

Life is meaningful.