Boycott Isreali Apartheid Policies

^^Most racist, uneducated comment ever.. ' say no more

---------- Post added 20-10-2017 at 15:01 ----------

Do you consider bnp edl fn or ukip or the old South afrika regime fascist?

Can you not just answer my question?

Can you not just answer my question?

I've posted links comments along with others on this thread about isreal. As for the PA I really don't get that question .. you could create a thread on it.

NB.

Do you consider bnp edl fn or ukip or the old South afrika regime fascist?

Edited by WestTinsley

I really dont understand the left sometimes.

Jews have been pushed around for thousands of years and were even victims of genocide only 70 years ago. You might remember the nazis.....real nazis not what you like to call Trump voters.

So they finally form their own country surrounded by countries that want to exterminate them and the left are on the side of Muslims who refuse to recognise them as a nation.

So who do you support?

The Jews who are defending themselves or the arab nations who have tried and failed to remove them from the region?

Whilst I recognise that the Jewish people have suffered dreadful persecution in the past, in my view this makes it all the more appalling that the state of Israel is treating Palestinians incredibly badly, stealing their land, destroying olive groves and generally treating them like 2nd class citizens.

Whilst I recognise that the Jewish people have suffered dreadful persecution in the past, in my view this makes it all the more appalling that the state of Israel is treating Palestinians incredibly badly, stealing their land, destroying olive groves and generally treating them like 2nd class citizens.

They are at war. A war where they have won most of the battles but they are still at war.

They were terrorised by Hamas and the PLO for decades. The israelis do not give the palestinians an inch because they know they will take a mile.

I suggest you read about The 6 Day war to see why the Israelis aren't too friendly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

They are at war. A war where they have won most of the battles but they are still at war.

They were terrorised by Hamas and the PLO for decades. The israelis do not give the palestinians an inch because they know they will take a mile.

I suggest you read about The 6 Day war to see why the Israelis aren't too friendly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

You don't know what you are talking about .. but I know from your comments that your opinion is based in your islamophobia

The Palestinians were ethnically cleansed in 1948 by a white western colonial project .. 96% of the native population were kicked out of their country ..then in 1967 the zionists further occupied the West bank and Gaza strip, and the zionists have attacked and occupied Lebanon before they were kicked out.

The treatment of the Palestinian population that the zionists either try to subjugate, eradicate via forced transfers or massacres is well documented ..to list the crimes of Zionism on a non white people ie the Palestinians is one of the biggest on going crimes of the last 70 years .. no amount of Zionist or racist propaganda can hide that.

As for the PLO and other groups... when a people are oppressed and occupied they have a right to resist ..

If Britain was occupied and 90% of Britons were kicked out of England Scotland and had to flee to Wales.. what would you do... ??

Isreal is a racist state no amount of denying it can change the reality..

You don't know what you are talking about .. but I know from your comments that your opinion is based in your islamophobia

The Palestinians were ethnically cleansed in 1948 by a white western colonial project .. 96% of the native population were kicked out of their country ..then in 1967 the zionists further occupied the West bank and Gaza strip, and the zionists have attacked and occupied Lebanon before they were kicked out.

The treatment of the Palestinian population that the zionists either try to subjugate, eradicate via forced transfers or massacres is well documented ..to list the crimes of Zionism on a non white people ie the Palestinians is one of the biggest on going crimes of the last 70 years .. no amount of Zionist or racist propaganda can hide that.

As for the PLO and other groups... when a people are oppressed and occupied they have a right to resist ..

If Britain was occupied and 90% of Britons were kicked out of England Scotland and had to flee to Wales.. what would you do... ??

Isreal is a racist state no amount of denying it can change the reality..

Islamophobia?

I guess i could call you an anti-semite but i dont resort to name calling or pigeon holeing to try and win an argument.

Im not even going to engage with you because you're obviously an idiot. :roll:

Islamophobia?

I guess i could call you an anti-semite but i dont resort to name calling or pigeon holeing to try and win an argument.

I noted comments by you on this thread previously that were blatantly islamophobic and ignorantly(maybe)anti semitic..

I've read your rightwing posts on here before skyline photos..

Anyway everything else I said still stands..

Edited by WestTinsley

I really dont understand the left sometimes.

Jews have been pushed around for thousands of years and were even victims of genocide only 70 years ago. You might remember the nazis.....real nazis not what you like to call Trump voters.

So they finally form their own country surrounded by countries that want to exterminate them and the left are on the side of Muslims who refuse to recognise them as a nation.

So who do you support?

The Jews who are defending themselves or the arab nations who have tried and failed to remove them from the region?

It's how they formed their own country and how they treat the Palestinians that is the problem.

They certainly were in the past conflicts with Palestine; and they seem to be still enlarging their territory.

The USA will look after their interests, isnt that why 9/11 happened, because the USA are anti-Muslim.

Bin Laden said in Nov 2002 -

It wasn't the US who created the Israeli state it was Britain, at least that is what I have always been led to believe. Bin Laden was actually working for the Americans during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. He was historically quoted as saying that he turned against the US,because they used sacred areas of Saudi Arabia to launch attacks on Iraqi positions during the Gulf War. Had he been upset about the creation of Israel by the US, he would never have helped the Americans in Afghanistan.

Islamophobia?

You are a Muslim hater though, I have read many of your anti Muslim posts before coming to that conclusion over the years.

For yours and a couple of other posters information Jews are not the only Semite people around you know.

You are a Muslim hater though, I have read many of your anti Muslim posts before coming to that conclusion over the years.

For yours and a couple of other posters information Jews are not the only Semite people around you know.

Well fortunately for me, criticising religion is not a crime. Not in this country. Not yet anyway.

As a former catholic who is now atheist i think that the concept of god is ridiculous.

I respect peoples right to believe in certain ideologies but i dont have to like them.

Especially ones that have draconian attitudes towards women or gays for example. But im pretty sure that if i was criticising Christianity then no one on here would have a problem.

But this post if about boycotting Israel and i commented that they have the right to defend themselves.

Then i was called Islamophobic.

Brilliant :hihi:

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Well fortunately for me, criticising religion is not a crime. Not in this country. Not yet anyway.

As a former catholic who is now atheist i think that the concept of god is ridiculous.

I respect peoples right to believe in certain ideologies but i dont have to like them.

Especially ones that have draconian attitudes towards women or gays for example. But im pretty sure that if i was criticising Christianity then no one on here would have a problem.

But this post if about boycotting Israel and i commented that they have the right to defend themselves.

Then i was called Islamophobic.

Brilliant :hihi:

Israel is an occoupying force, the Palestinians have a lawful right under international law to resist Israeli occupation. Israel can't claim they are defending themselves when they are the bloody occupiers! :roll:

Edited by mafya