Lodge Moor - a very specific question!

............ask him where he lives that must be so exciting!

Good point mossdog, half of the battle is knowing where not to move :hihi:

Some of the houses at Lodge moor suffer from damp/Mold problems

Does that add anything to a discussion about housing at Lodge Moor? or did you just have to say it?like so many on this internet seem to do.....

Think and then Type old pal ;)

Yes it does add to the discussion. If you disagree then you can add your view or ignore it. The internet is all about discussion, sometimes other people's views are uncomfortable, wrong, objectionable etc but they are there. I put mine on here sometimes. Is that OK with you? Sheffield Forum is a discussion group - you do realise that? I don't like Lodge Moor/Fulwood as I think they are boring places to live and I don't understand why other people want to live there. Thousands of people disagree with me. But so what?

Yes it does add to the discussion. If you disagree then you can add your view or ignore it. The internet is all about discussion, sometimes other people's views are uncomfortable, wrong, objectionable etc but they are there. I put mine on here sometimes. Is that OK with you? Sheffield Forum is a discussion group - you do realise that? I don't like Lodge Moor/Fulwood as I think they are boring places to live and I don't understand why other people want to live there. Thousands of people disagree with me. But so what?
.........so where do you live?

nice travellers site on the doorstep not seen this mentioned

Read my post its the 3rd one, I definitely mentioned it as a negative.

From all that I've read about modern apartments peace and quiet is the last thing you can guarantee. Even if you have a single penthouse apartment you are still going to hear noise from the people below you together with the noise of lifts and echoing communal spaces.

If anyone can disabuse me of this notion then I'd be delighted to know where.

Yes the apartments on riverdale rd overlooking encliffe park are pretty well noise insulated, can't hear anything of the neighbours. In fact ive been in plenty of new sound proof apparently in London, so I would suggest newly build expensive apartments are usually sound proof, the ones ive been in in London have actually been help to buy ones or affordable accommodation but they are still expensive compared with Sheffield.

Yes the apartments on riverdale rd overlooking encliffe park are pretty well noise insulated, can't hear anything of the neighbours.

We almost bought one of the apartments in Bluebell! Are you one of tenants/homeowners in that block?

Quiet?? That's an understatement.

LM is MASSIVELY overrated in my IMO. Lifeless area of S10, no decent pubs either.

Much better areas to look at.

We almost bought one of the apartments in Bluebell! Are you one of tenants/homeowners in that block?

No im not, I would love to own the penthouse duplex apartment in the middle block but the rest would be too small for our family.