Lost house alarm codes.

I've misplaced my house alarm codes. Any suggestions as to what the best next step is please? Thanks

Get in touch with the company who does your annual service and they will reset the password by accessing the service technicians code. This must happen regularly and they will be quite used to assisting.

I've misplaced my house alarm codes. Any suggestions as to what the best next step is please? Thanks

Surely a family member or some one else besides you have it . Usually a

birthday or similar :hihi:

Recently moved in. Previous owner left codes but I have misplaced them.... very annoying!

Recently moved in. Previous owner left codes but I have misplaced them.... very annoying!

Surely you have a mobile number or contact number of previous owner./ do you have address of were they moved to or any of there friends / relations very odd. Post office may have address to forward mail to . probably :hihi: // if S13 i would call and get it for you also look in instruction manual they may have wrote it in there

Edited by spider1

It's a Pyronix.... thanks

Paragon , sterling , enforcer , euromini ? ....paragon default code 1234, 5678

Paragon , sterling , enforcer , euromini ? ....paragon default code 1234, 5678

Think she will need more than that mark think its a woman on her own :hihi:

Normally ask people to email a picture of the alarm panel to me when they don't know what it is !

Normally ask people to email a picture of the alarm panel to me when they don't know what it is !

Even when she has given you the make and type of pad she will not know what to do with the codes you have given her :confused: