Loud music in pubs

Just ' Loathe' would have sufficed for me, but unfortunately this forum setup deemed that too short a submission.

OK then, what do you only 'Loathe', loud music in pubs or the topic of conversation? Your submission is not clearly defined as to what you actually Loathe, Hate and Despise.

Young folk say "If it's too loud , you are too old." I suppose they have a point:D

that sounds like the quote from rock guitarist ted Nugent now profoundly deaf.

OK then, what do you only 'Loathe', loud music in pubs or the topic of conversation? Your submission is not clearly defined as to what you actually Loathe, Hate and Despise.

Loud music in pubs.

Guest makapaka
Doesn't it depend what you want? Sometimes I want loud music- I seek out somewhere that is playing it. More often I want a quiet drink and a chat, so I go somewhere that is offering that. There's always a variety- just find somewhere that suits your mood!

Absolutely.

If youre going out for a couple on a sunday afternoon at the local I get you don't want 2Unlimited on max volume but it has its place in some places at a certain time of day.

that sounds like the quote from rock guitarist ted Nugent now profoundly deaf.

LOL Brian Johnson is also mutton jeff these days as well. In Nugent's case it could be the hunting rifles, ha ha!

great to see i'm not alone here, and as for people shouting , i was in what i thought was a respectable out of town pub but just a few drunken idiots who looked far too well paid and semi decent to be making a hell of a noise. i'm not a killjoy ... there were 2 sides to the pub but there was no room to sit/stand in the quieter side although more people in there .

i refused to go to the bar to get a second drink and of course, the pub manager/landlord loves the drinkers cos they're making them more money!