King street smell of urine

At least Wetherspoons are keeping all the thieves, lowlifes and alcoholics in one place.

The whole town centre should be nuked from space and replaced with a Maedowheaven 2.

The whole town centre should be nuked from space and replaced with a Maedowheaven 2.

No need to copy trumps methods.

Don't like town centre, go to the countryside.

If you or your child were desperate for a pee in town and couldn't find a public toilet what would you do?

Let him or yourself wet yourselves or find a quiet spot and pee up against a wall?

I know what I'd do.

Petition the council to provide facilities.

Really??? is there not a toilet in Wilkinsons, Hen and Chickens, Subway, Slot machine shop?? the list would go on but seems pointless. I do not think we have a shortage of toilets in town. We have a shortage of people respecting our town centre.

I worked at Coop cafe about 16 years ago and had to use the back entrance from King Street. It stunk of urine then and probably for years before then so its not a new thing!