King street smell of urine

Walked down the other weekend with my family and was disgusted by the smell of urine.. who are these dirty animals peeing against the waĺls in town? And more importantly why are the council not maintaining the cleanliness of our city centre..? I am guessing now the moor is a more attractive area they are happy to leave the other end of town turn into a unhygenic hovel. Kept my little boy well away from the walls!

Homeless and alcoholics use King St as their toilet BUT where are they expected to go? Most of the public toilets have been closed by the clowns in the Town Hall, the only one that's open now is in Orchard Square.

Walked down the other weekend with my family and was disgusted by the smell of urine.. who are these dirty animals peeing against the waĺls in town? And more importantly why are the council not maintaining the cleanliness of our city centre..? I am guessing now the moor is a more attractive area they are happy to leave the other end of town turn into a unhygenic hovel. Kept my little boy well away from the walls!

If you or your child were desperate for a pee in town and couldn't find a public toilet what would you do?

Let him or yourself wet yourselves or find a quiet spot and pee up against a wall?

I know what I'd do.

Petition the council to provide facilities.

If you or your child were desperate for a pee in town and couldn't find a public toilet what would you do?

Let him or yourself wet yourselves or find a quiet spot and pee up against a wall?

I know what I'd do.

Petition the council to provide facilities.

I wouldn't call King street quiet and most normal people plan their toilet movements,if I want a per I don't leave it until the last minute.

King Street = one of my many 'no go' areas of the city

Saw about 80 homeless on their last night .. it looks as if their homeless soup kitchens shack up of an evening down there..

Find a private one. There's a KFC there and no doubt countless other shops with them in.

If questioned by staff you say you're going to wash your hands before eating food with your hands.

Then come out and say you're going to eat elsewhere because of their bad attitude!

Find a private one. There's a KFC there and no doubt countless other shops with them in.

If questioned by staff you say you're going to wash your hands before eating food with your hands.

Then come out and say you're going to eat elsewhere because of their bad attitude!

Wilko's also has toilets.

Wilko's also has toilets.

So does the bankers.

There used to be public toilets at the co-op stocksbridge but they were closed due to miss- use,i would imagine that's why Sheffield council shut the ones in the city centre .in London they put out mobile urinals at night they are removed the next day just for males though.

Edited by choogling

They are usually shut due to cost when budgets were slashed.

Mis-use could also have caused increased cost as well though.

public toilets in Sheffield are set to close after city wide consultation

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/more-public-toilets-in-sheffield-are-set-to-close-after-city-wide-consultation-1-7643513

In Wales:

Businesses fill public toilet gap in Wales says survey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12600048

Just a shame the council can't make it pay like railway stations:

Train station toilets take millions every year

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/07/train-station-toilets-make-millions-every-year

Edited by alchresearch