White Male privilege

bet you never clicked on the other link in my op did you?

2 jobseekers

both the same qualifications and experience

one with an english sounding name, one with a muslim sounding name

guess which one got more replies back (hint it wasnt the muslim sounding named guy)

thats discrimination

British Transport Police (BTP) have recently held recruitment workshops open only to ‘women and black or ethnic minority’ candidates.

This sends out the clear message that white males are not wanted, or valued, for the positions available.

Now that's publicly funded discrimination. Racial and sexual inequality disguised as 'positive' action.

Do poorer people eat less healthier? Generally I think there's studies that say yes?

poorer people do generally eat less healthier but its nothing to do with poverty, colour or having less chances its general lazyness, fresh healthy food including vegetables is far cheaper than getting the pizzas and chips and frozen roasties and frozen yorkshires from Iceland.

stand in a supermarket and generally you can tell someones broad class by their shopping trolley.

This takes my prize for the most jaw droppingly ignorant and despicable rubbish I've read all day. You know nothing about the world you live in.

I know families that genuinely struggle to find the money to feed their kids anything, where they struggle to keep their underfed children decently dressed - are you going to have the gall to tell me they're all lazy too?

British Transport Police (BTP) have recently held recruitment workshops open only to ‘women and black or ethnic minority’ candidates.

This sends out the clear message that white males are not wanted, or valued, for the positions available.

Now that's publicly funded discrimination. Racial and sexual inequality disguised as 'positive' action.

no it doesnt, it acknowledges that theres a serious lack of minorities in the force and trying to put it right.

as i stated earlier theres barely any ethnic minorities in top positions in business, government, the police, education etc etc

BECAUSE theres less opportunities for them to

nowt2pctoday - If you have any kind of integrity at all, Google 'poverty and poor diet UK' and read the first five results - then come back and admit your remarks were wrong.

no it doesnt, it acknowledges that theres a serious lack of minorities in the force and trying to put it right.

as i stated earlier theres barely any ethnic minorities in top positions in business, government, the police, education etc etc

BECAUSE theres less opportunities for them to

To discriminate against a person because of the colour of their skin, or their sex, is abhorrent to me.

That you can attempt to justify it in 2017 is shocking.

Why don't you support racial and sexual equality?

Have you always felt this way?

This takes my prize for the most jaw droppingly ignorant and despicable rubbish I've read all day. You know nothing about the world you live in.

I know families that genuinely struggle to find the money to feed their kids anything, where they struggle to keep their underfed children decently dressed - are you going to have the gall to tell me they're all lazy too?

utter rubbish in this country, if that is the case which i doubt it will be down to the adults who are either lazy or inept or both :suspect:

these families you know where are they then???

---------- Post added 11-10-2017 at 18:02 ----------

nowt2pctoday - If you have any kind of integrity at all, Google 'poverty and poor diet UK' and read the first five results - then come back and admit your remarks were wrong.

dont believe everything you read on the tinternet:roll:

To discriminate against a person because of the colour of their skin, or their sex, is abhorrent to me.

That you can attempt to justify it in 2017 is shocking.

Why don't you support racial and sexual equality?

Have you always felt this way?

Now you're just being silly and deliberately contentious. Mel has always been opposed to discrimination in all forms - as anyone who's read his stuff will know.

Either you're operating under a different idea of racial and sexuality than the rest of the world or you're trying some make some highly obscure point.

Can I respectfully suggest that you explain why you think his comments mean what you claim they mean. Or just stop being silly?

Now you're just being silly and deliberately contentious. Mel has always been opposed to discrimination in all forms - as anyone who's read his stuff will know.

Either you're operating under a different idea of racial and sexuality than the rest of the world or you're trying some make some highly obscure point.

Can I respectfully suggest that you explain why you think his comments mean what you claim they mean. Or just stop being silly?

its the old twist it around method, means hes lost the arguement :roll:

utter rubbish in this country, if that is the case which i doubt it will be down to the adults who are either lazy or inept or both :suspect:

these families you know where are they then???

---------- Post added 11-10-2017 at 18:02 ----------

dont believe everything you read on the tinternet:roll:

You're too lazy and stupid to be bothered to educate yourself, and you have the cheek to slag off the poor.

No, it's not utter rubbish. It's true, I have personal knowledge and experience of it.

So a white male applicant for a job, who is forbidden from attending a recruitment workshop due to the colour of his skin and his sex, isn't (according to your stated belief) being sent a clear message that white male applicants are not wanted or valued and need not apply?

Perhaps you think that white males being informed they have the wrong skin colour and are the wrong sex to be given coaching with their application makes them more eager to work for an employer that discriminates?

---------- Post added 11-10-2017 at 18:18 ----------

[/color]

bet you never clicked on the other link in my op did you?

2 jobseekers

both the same qualifications and experience

one with an english sounding name, one with a muslim sounding name

guess which one got more replies back (hint it wasnt the muslim sounding named guy)

thats discrimination

Yup.... ...

Edited by WestTinsley

Now you're just being silly and deliberately contentious. Mel has always been opposed to discrimination in all forms

All forms?

This thread proves otherwise.

Selecting people on the basis of the colour of their skin, or their sex, is morally wrong and socially repugnant. Mel is only opposed to discrimination against his favoured ethnic groupings.

Shameful, but true.