B&B's or Guest house close to lane top

Hi looking for a b&b or guest house close to Sheffield lane top. Been a long time since i been back to sheffield, so if anyone can point us in right direction, would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.:)

Have you looked at Quick Stop at 949 Grimesthorpe Rd, Sheffield S4 8ES. Looks to be closer to Shiregreen than to LaneTop though.

Edited by DunkinDonut
Missing word

No i will have a look now. Thank you.

Whitley hall at ecclesfield probably the closest

There's a place on Penistone Road near the Wednesday ground. I don't know anything about it though.

There is a bed and breakfast place on Penistone Road. It’s called Alara, I have no idea what it is like. Was told a few years ago that it was okay, but I’m sure it had a different name then, so it could be under new management now.

I think this is the phone number 0114 2340108.

Thank you all so much. I did look at all the places you suggested, but we ended up booking at the travel lodge at meadow hall, who was quite expensive to say the least for the dates we was looking for. Many of the ones you suggested are fully booked. We found out because of Take That at Dronfield and wrestling also. Looking forward to coming back to see my dad and sister after 20 years eeeekkkk. Thanks again for all your help. Next time will plan better, and try the places you suggested.x

Tracey

you will find big changes in and around the area if you have not been back for 20 years. I live at Lane top too.

because of Take That at Dronfield

I'd like to think that the accommodation providers of our fair city could cope when a Take That tribute act plays in Dronfield. If not, we're all doomed....

Hi gene, Oh i bet there is. Have spoke with my dad and my sister numerous times on the phone, and already been told about the changes just at the lane top, never mind the rest of Sheffield. At least the Lane top clubs still there, although bet that's changed since i last went in to :hihi:. MJ01 i totally agree, i thought it strange that most places i tried was fully booked, and that was the reason i was given. I don't think for 1 minute it is all down to that. At least we sorted something for now any how, thats the main thing. Thanks again everyone.x