Newfield School - Good or bad?

no not a muppet just defending kids n that to be honest craig we are always getting slated on here over our english and it aint right:thumbsup:

you said it all, defending kids...kids that hang around the local shops picking on innocent people? Kids that tell their teachers to **** off? Kids that are told by their parents that not even the police can do anything these days, so go out and be a little ****? KIDS THAT RUIN OTHER KIDS EDUCATION BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TOLD RIGHT FROM WRONG????????????????

Maybe you and Valley Mob (I just love that name, sign of a responsible parent) should do something you are better at (getting a fake tan, hanging outside Netto?) instead of posting on a forum where people write in the english language?

sorry.......im..............a.parent.....and..............your.........language.........is...........worse..........than.............valleys and who said it was about punctuation and spelling didnt read that in forum rules...............and if been refered to as a thicko for been a normal parent who DOES no newfield then id rather be that than a jumped up ****** like you...................................sorry hope there enough full stops................................................................

Theres more of you is there? Must be a PC sale down at Cash Coverters?:hihi:

Jesus, Newfield really is in a bad catchment area, you all act like you are about the same age as the kids...or maybe you are the kids:suspect:

YOU LOT NEED YOUR BENEFITS STOPPING!:hihi:

Jesus, Newfield really is in a bad catchment area, you all act like you are about the same age as the kids...or maybe you are the kids:suspect:

Dont you think you are mr know it all, your mouth opens and all that comes out of it is dreams....dreams....dreams.....like i said before kids are like they

are today because they have to deal and fight brain less know it all like you .

With what you have said on your last few replys how hard you think you are ,slagging people of that shop at netto,people thats on benefits when really your talking about yourshelf well let me tell you something 1.I HAVE ALWAYS WORKED even when i could clam i diden't ,i pay my way in this world unlike people like you that have i bet never done a hard days work in there life

2.theres nothing wrong with netto but no i dont shop there cos i like my brand food which they dont stock like the big shops do but if they did then i would go there .

3.I own my own house which will be paid for soon and always pay cash for everything i've got ,see when you work you can live like that.

so like i've said to you before you want to stop pulling people down that you know nothing about ,mate i would really get help if i was you because you are a very evil,twisted person that has grown up with a lot of problems or should i say dragged up with the looks of it and as for the last two remarks that have been writ on my computer i did not write them which i will find out who did but as you can see you just up set everyone with your big....ug'ly mouth.

Thats it you dont know if we are the parents or the kids have you got kids n i bet they angels:hihi: :hihi:

Thats it you dont know if we are the parents or the kids have you got kids n i bet they angels:hihi: :hihi:

I agree with you minnime ,but then again would you go with someone like him,or have his kids:?: :?::?: what a scarey thought ,you would have to be someone who needs:help: :help: :help:

Not in a million years valley mob:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Not in a million years valley mob:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

glad to see other people like him;like i do:bigsmile:

wow, it takes some balls to say that over the web, I prefer to say things like that to people's faces you big queen, a coward just like the mobs of gay arsed kids that hang around these days and judging by how you act I have no doubt yours is one of them. I grew up in pitsmoor and we did things like real men, not over the web u bender...again you are a great advert for other parents not to send their kids to Newfield, that is if your kids go there or maybe they go to special school?:suspect:

no sorry no sales we got the kids to burgle them from houses you dipstick you call us and our school yet you did things like real men in pitsmoor :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: you are a proper joke the crime and kids around there is 100 per cent worse than gleadless you prat if you going to slate yobs that fine by me but dont class our kids like others 1 police car not done by a school child can you read ?our kids are younger AND IF WE ARE GREAT ADVERTS WHATS A REAL MAN OF PITSMOOR LIKE YOU :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: WEIRDO

no sorry no sales we got the kids to burgle them from houses you dipstick you call us and our school yet you did things like real men in pitsmoor :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: you are a proper joke the crime and kids around there is 100 per cent worse than gleadless you prat if you going to slate yobs that fine by me but dont class our kids like others 1 police car not done by a school child can you read ?our kids are younger AND IF WE ARE GREAT ADVERTS WHATS A REAL MAN OF PITSMOOR LIKE YOU :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: WEIRDO

i take this was a joke over burgulary ? then again not you really original but we all no one member as admitted her son is a problem and that he out of control you and valley seem to be defending this so it looks like you agree with the way the child behaves in school

erm thought i would have to say something reading the thread if i am right i think i no these people minnimee and original. anyway as i have seen other threads i believe these parents work hard in a local school voluntary may i add to raise money for the school in order to help the pupils get better facilities.they have done great work and pupils have benefited from alot of new things in school as well as discos partys world cup days i also no the majority of children around the area and yes they are kids been kids not the mindless thugs you are saying every school as the idiots dont they but when did newfield have stabbings etc there isnt any youths round here on asbo,s to my knowledge no muggings shootings rapes or murders yes we have isolated graffitti and gangs but harmless bored teenagers is what they are not mindless thugs and you are judging what you dont no newfield may be bad but there is alot worse.

erm thought i would have to say something reading the thread if i am right i think i no these people minnimee and original. anyway as i have seen other threads i believe these parents work hard in a local school voluntary may i add to raise money for the school in order to help the pupils get better facilities.they have done great work and pupils have benefited from alot of new things in school as well as discos partys world cup days i also no the majority of children around the area and yes they are kids been kids not the mindless thugs you are saying every school as the idiots dont they but when did newfield have stabbings etc there isnt any youths round here on asbo,s to my knowledge no muggings shootings rapes or murders yes we have isolated graffitti and gangs but harmless bored teenagers is what they are not mindless thugs and you are judging what you dont no newfield may be bad but there is alot worse.

Thanks alot liza nice to read threads from someone who knows what there talking about,instead of the crap that other mind less thick people write ,if i lived were some of them live i would not call or pull other areas down at all,like you say the kids down here dont bet up or mug people also were the only area that the kids dont set fire to peoples bins out side there houses also they dont bet up or throw rocks at the firemen or other 999 workers because theys kids dont find it funny like other areas,yes they can be rat bags some times but they dont need to be called or slagged in the way some of theys mindless people have that dont even know them :):thumbsup:

i take this was a joke over burgulary ? then again not you really original but we all no one member as admitted her son is a problem and that he out of control you and valley seem to be defending this so it looks like you agree with the way the child behaves in school

Actually he aint no longer in school so lets get it right:loopy: :loopy: