Cheapest Nights out in Sheffield

There's a whole industry built on putting on cheap student nights and advertising it to them!

You've kinda got a point. I always see loadsa stuff advertised aimed at students.

You've kinda got a point. I always see loadsa stuff advertised aimed at students.

But I thought all students were poor and impoverished , with barely enough money for food

But I thought all students were poor and impoverished , with barely enough money for food

I honestly don't know. I think some of the things that are advertised are supposed to be cheap.

I’ve found pubs in Kelham Island to be reasonably priced.

I’ve found pubs in Kelham Island to be reasonably priced.

I keep meaning to go to the Peddler Market at Kelham Island !

I keep meaning to go to the Peddler Market at Kelham Island !

Peddler has a good atmosphere and nice food, but it's rather pricey for the food, but I guess since it's free entry (at least it was last time I went) that softens the blow.

Is there such a thing as a cheap night out in Sheffield anymore? Haha ? I took my girlfriend out the other week and went through a few hundred quid easily ? although it was quite expensive we found a new good bar ! Kuckoo !! And had a really good time

Is there such a thing as a cheap night out in Sheffield anymore? Haha ? I took my girlfriend out the other week and went through a few hundred quid easily ? although it was quite expensive we found a new good bar ! Kuckoo !! And had a really good time

My average for a weekend out is £150ish lol. Probably the same in every UK town though. Might aswell get a cheap flight abroad.

I'm really liking Mulberry Tavern at the mo. And they have a pool table!:D

Cheapest night would be one following the style of the freeloaders.

On a busy West Street Friday or Saturday, just cruise in, spot an unattended drink, neck it and cruise out again.

Start off at home, vodka + mixer, or shots, get some tunes on. Plan to hit town around 11pm as it starts getting busier.

If you go into Sheffield sober you are in for an expensive night, and Sheffield and the people look a lot better if you are already drunk.

Cheapest night would be one following the style of the freeloaders.

On a busy West Street Friday or Saturday, just cruise in, spot an unattended drink, neck it and cruise out again.

But what if it's been spiked!:o

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 11:34 ----------

Start off at home, vodka + mixer, or shots, get some tunes on. Plan to hit town around 11pm as it starts getting busier.

If you go into Sheffield sober you are in for an expensive night, and Sheffield and the people look a lot better if you are already drunk.

People look a lot better when I take my glasses off too. :hihi: