Manor snooker hall

Does anyone remember the snooker hall under the Manor cinema.As a kid I used to stand halfway down the stairs and watch the various games being played, and what a proud moment when I was old enough to go all the way down and have a game myself,mind you there wasn't much cloth left on the tables it was mainly green repair tape.

used to go in our lunch times when i was at hurlfield in early 60s

My time was in the late 50s,and it was where all the lads would meet up on our way to play football.

Was at Hurlfield in the 60s and spent many a Friday afternoon in there. Much better than lessons.

As I recall there was one decent table and all the rest had varying amounts of Sellotape on them plus quite a few of the balls had bits gouged out from bouncing about the floor.

Happy days.

My time was in the late 50s,and it was where all the lads would meet up on our way to play football.
I remember a few names of lads using the the snooker and the manor cinema in the late fifties alan ray barrie someone with anickname I think was flash and Freddie