Car Damage in Gleadless Valley

Sorry, but could you really puncture a car tyre with a syringe?

Maybe ones you would inseminate cows with but not surgical ones.

Far too delicate, I would have thought, and would leave a hole so small it would probably self seal if you did get it through the rubber.

Not doubting, just asking.

I am only stating what the RAC guy told me. Whatever the little gits used it still cost me £200 for 4 new tyres......:mad:

i used to have my car trashed regularly when i lived on Herdings , i had the windscreen smashed and locks done several times, been broken in to for 3 cigs it was so regular on Raeburn road that i moved down to Heeley where i get left alone ! it was a pain at the time and i couldn't sleep at night for fear of what state i'd find the car in in the mornings !

where abouts is this happening as i live on there i just heard that there was a burnt out car in middle of gaunt shops today burnt out and then sumone had tryed to knick wheels even though it was burnt out. It use to be a great estate this now it shocking

sorry but isnt your son the ring leader of the gang damaging peoples propety around john o gaunt or further down he did a good job of it on the garages were my parents live and i myself so him the other day heading towards the gaunt with his baseball cap mob during the day may i had when normal children was in school you always on these threads stating your point when you addmitted your son is one of these thugs:huh:

b******s al22

dont rise to the bait minnimee it seems al22 nos you and is a bit weird for my liking knowing childrens wereabouts

Minnime told us all on Sheffield Forum about her wayward son. Lots of us now 'no' her. If kids are roaming the street during school time there's nothing wierd about noticing the fact.

some of the car crime seems to be directed at certain people, i know families who can't afford to keep a car now because of the cost of constant repairs involved

do you mean me?

why are you one of the mob

Minnime told us all on Sheffield Forum about her wayward son. Lots of us now 'no' her. If kids are roaming the street during school time there's nothing wierd about noticing the fact.

so everything that goes off is down to him i dont think so your want to get a life i come on here to make friends not to be slagged down it seems to me your get a kick from it

sorry i missunderstood the way the threads go , i thought the reply was directed at me

so everything that goes off is down to him i dont think so your want to get a life i come on here to make friends not to be slagged down it seems to me your get a kick from it

Minnime stop flailing. I have nowhere said "everything that goes off is down to him" so don't put words in my mouth. I was specifically referring to the contents of the previous three posts.

As regards making friends, people on that other thread tried to help you, and you kept throwing it back in their faces.

You seem incapable of dealing with the idea that some people, sometimes, might not agree with you. Everyone on this forum has the right to an opinion. Anything I've ever said to you was purely in response to words you chose to post on the forum.