Car Damage in Gleadless Valley

Minnime told us all on Sheffield Forum about her wayward son. Lots of us now 'no' her. If kids are roaming the street during school time there's nothing wierd about noticing the fact.[/Qyes she did but didnt have to did she she was asking for help by admitting the fact her son was getting involved and personally i think it is weird that some man seems to no the wereabouts of certain youths if al22 has this much information why doesant he use it to the correct people seems to me something isnt right to

i find the older lads are ok the younger 14 and 15 year olds have no respect and and they leave u alone only in last year have i seen problems up here

Minnime told us all on Sheffield Forum about her wayward son. Lots of us now 'no' her. If kids are roaming the street during school time there's nothing wierd about noticing the fact.

yes shedid you are right if i am weird for caring for my parents against these yobs then so be it seems i no were your son is more than you your problem minnimee is you can not take resposibilty for your son so how do you expect him to take responsibility either it seems to me your more interested in sitting on threads trying to pretend to be a good parent you brought them into the world you are resposiable for them but with the threads i have read from you seems to me your quite childish yourself it is my suggestion you need to take a long hard look at your life and get it in order before you go accusing upstanding caring people of the community who pay taxes to keep people like you and the damage your child causes