Car Damage in Gleadless Valley

Hi - Has anyone had the misfortune of their car being damaged in Gleadless Valley. The latest craze is slashing tyres with syringes - 4 cars were hit on Saturday evening ..... Police cannot do anything without you actually catching the culprits in the act. Who suffers - the car owners of course. Where is the punishment to the criminals?:confused::rant:

hi were on gleadless valley

hi were on gleadless valley

Hi - Just hope you don't get your car damaged. Apparently the Police are supposedly putting up CCTV around the area - but what good this will do when the little scallys are all wearing the standard uniform of hoodies etc!

More seriously though - what about the health implications?!?!

Hi - Just hope you don't get your car damaged. Apparently the Police are supposedly putting up CCTV around the area - but what good this will do when the little scallys are all wearing the standard uniform of hoodies etc!

sorry i meant where abouts on gleadless valley hoping i may be able to help if it is around our area

where abouts is this happening as i live on there i just heard that there was a burnt out car in middle of gaunt shops today burnt out and then sumone had tryed to knick wheels even though it was burnt out. It use to be a great estate this now it shocking

:confused:

sorry i meant where abouts on gleadless valley hoping i may be able to help if it is around our area

This happened on Ironside Road, off Blackstock Road. Everyone is getting sick of it and wonder what we can do to stop it happening. What can we do?

Sorry, but could you really puncture a car tyre with a syringe?

Maybe ones you would inseminate cows with but not surgical ones.

Far too delicate, I would have thought, and would leave a hole so small it would probably self seal if you did get it through the rubber.

Not doubting, just asking.

I did wonder myself, I suppose the wall of the tyre is weaker, but I'd have thought the needle would bend or snap in the process?

maybe a screwdriver and likkle kiddiewinkles playing "grand theft auto sheffield"

i saw the car burnt out i agree it seems to be the light nights are atracting the yobs from the woodwork what is the parents doing about this ?