Nice tail end from mr. burrows.

I keep seeing a lot of views re my book,A NICE TAILEND FROM MR. BURROWS.Over 4000 views in fact in just over a year. If only that 4000 were actual book sales!

I would love you to buy my book ! Not just for the £££££ you understand,because that is of little importance.... honestly.

The book can still be bought on AMAZON and also from ACM RETRO via their website.

At this time last year it was selling really well as people not only bought it for their own reading,but also for relatives and friends as a CHRISTMAS present.

In a nut shell it,s a book about the fifties and sixties and all it,s many glorious and inglorious moments. Because i am Sheffield through and through it also traces my life through those exciting times.

You can also e-mail me about the book at any time. I will gladly respond to any questions you may [email protected]

On 30/07/2018 at 15:55, jack watson said:

i would welcome your comments on the book. All feedback is good.Also,anybody out there i might know from those times the book refers to?

Always willing to talk...... get me on [email protected].....

I'm halfway through your book Jack Very enjoyable read. I used to work in Barclays Bank on Middlewood Road 1960-62 - just round the corner from where you were living. We both went to King Edwards and knew HTRT who taught Maths if I remember correctly.