Recommend A good vets ? (merged - vet mega thread!)

Put your recommendations right here !

Abbeyfield Surgery.

End of Woodseats, Abbey lane.

When my old dog needed to escape the world these were the only vets in S Yorks that would do the deed without charging for a consultation fee.

Been with them ever since, 15 years n still compassionate.

Abbeyfield Surgery.

End of Woodseats, Abbey lane.

When my old dog needed to escape the world these were the only vets in S Yorks that would do the deed without charging for a consultation fee.

Been with them ever since, 15 years n still compassionate.

Ahh bless em - that's what you want !!

I take my cat to Hallam Veterinary Centre on Holme Lane, Hillsborough. They are very good with her and were extremely helpful when I first registered with them - my cat was a stray so I needed a lot of advice on which vaccinations she should have done, etc! :)

I used to go to Springvale Vets in Firth Park and always asked to see Mr Jarvis. He was really good, very sympathetic in fact a lot like you would expect a Doctor of ours to be. I was told he had moved to their practice at Crystal Peaks - Unfortunately for us :mad: As far as I know he is still there.

Always been pleased with Springfield at Gleadless Town End

I used to go to Springvale Vets in Firth Park and always asked to see Mr Jarvis. He was really good, very sympathetic in fact a lot like you would expect a Doctor of ours to be. I was told he had moved to their practice at Crystal Peaks - Unfortunately for us :mad: As far as I know he is still there.

When they say someones loss is someone else's gain - they are right, Mr Jarvis IS at CP & is my dogs vet - he is a superb Vet ( IMO ) although he is retiring next spring so thats not great.

I take my mob to Hallam on Holme Lane in Hillsborough too- never had cause for complaint, and I couldn't recommend the visiting cardiologist Vicky Ironside any higher if she'd paid me for it!

Mr Jarvis is retiring? :shocked:

Who is going to look after Brude now? :(

Crookes on Sheffield Road, near Crystal Peaks, always been brilliant IMO.

Mr Jarvis is retiring? :shocked:

Who is going to look after Brude now? :(

yes he is - I looked like that when he told me too ! Not happy, I don't think the locum's they have in there are great TBH.

Alan Beety at Beech House Vet Clinic at Highgreen, always fits you in, no matter how busy he is. He even gave me his personal mobile number to get hold of him at the weekend when one of my dogs was nearing the end of his days. A genuine caring guy. I cant praise him enough.