Modelling agencies in Sheffield

if you were that good looking then you would have considered this route in your early years and would have been scouted years ago . Most people who think they are gods gift often aren't .

My guess your suffering delusions about your appearance. An average joe looking for stardom with nothing else in his life. one of those britains got talent contestants who have zero talent .

Yes post a picture and let the masses decide

well then Samjay80, the only way to resolve this little standoff is for you to post some photos of yourself and let us decide how hot (or not) you are.

Remember, we want to see photos of YOU and not some bollywood star.

You too AmberLeaf

And lauren84 too :)

I never said I was hot, did I?.It's 9 years ago, and I now have responsibilities. So, I think I'll pass.

---------- Post added 04-10-2017 at 09:03 ----------

if you were that good looking then you would have considered this route in your early years and would have been scouted years ago . Most people who think they are gods gift often aren't .

My guess your suffering delusions about your appearance. An average joe looking for stardom with nothing else in his life. one of those britains got talent contestants who have zero talent .

Yes post a picture and let the masses decide

Whilst I don't want to sound ageist, it does seem a bit old to be starting a modeling career. But, it does happen, as they need older people for modeling in catalogues. I did it because a mate suggested it and a bit of extra cash wouldn't have gone a miss, lol. Never took it that seriously. Give it a shot if you want. If it works, it works. But I've got a feeling that you probably think it's all glitz and glamour, with no work required. Which is not how it is.

Edited by AmberLeaf

my wife flo was a model back in 1969 and she was getting on in years, she did real well in the readers wives magazine

Edited by backwardben
mis spelt

my wife flo was a model back in 1969 and she was getting on in years, she did real well in the readers wives magazine

That's cool.8) Don't suppose you're ' Andy Capp ', are you? lol:hihi:

Are tha sure it were readers wives?:heyhey:

Edited by Samjay80