Eating out with a difference

Does anybody know of a place to eat on a saturday night for a bunch of girls? we would like to eat somewhere unusual with some kind of enertainment.

Thanks in advance.

you could try the last laugh at aqua (underneath ponds forge)

but i have a sneaky suspicion that it may actually be on a friday- oh bugger, im useless- sorry!

sophie

x

Great place is Tequilla's at Gleadless townend. Excellent food, value for money, great entertainment. can't fault it. But book for later sitting or you have to leave before entertainment starts.

Cubana ? You can have dinner before it turns into a salsa place on one side of the restaurant around 10pm on a Saturday.

I keep thinking of cabaret when you said entertainment. I can't think of anything that you can do, except to eat and dance afterwards. You can always go for a show in the Lyceum or Crucible after a nice meal around that area.

but i have a sneaky suspicion that it may actually be on a friday- oh bugger, im useless- sorry!

sophie

x

Nope - it's fridays and saturdays and is a bloomin good night out!! Get yourself down!

I agree with Bago- cubana's is great for a night out- fantastic food then great music afterwards to shake your ass to!

Wasabi Sabi....japanese restaurant....

Book a terriyaki (sp??) table.

Top night

me and my mate are on a mission to visit all of the restuarants in sheffield! current favourites include:

Bann Thai - london road near waitrose

we went for the set menu (from £17) and it was great - couldn't identify everything but I like it that way. Fantastic service - very attentive.

Blue Finn - seafood restaurant on hunters bar roundabout

fab - we went on a monday night (soz kath1 I know you are going for a saurday) and they were doing a special offer - we had a glass of wine, starter and main for £10 ish and it was first class. Could eat tiger prawns all day......

Shiraz - persian restaurant on abbeydale road

very nice food and very cheap. the chicken and lamb skewers were great and the rice was delicate. smoking the hookah was fun as well.

I agree with the above posts - cubanas has a great atmosphere and wasabi sabi is cool - i loved the bento box stuff! If you are wanting town why not try the wig and pen (behind the cathedral) - food very nice with classy atmosphere.

I quite fancy trying the polish restaurant (dont know what its called) on London road so if anyone has been there please let me know your thoughts..........

sophie

x

its friday and saturday.and its brill:)