Boris Johnson international gaffe on road to Mandalay

I was left wondering if last nights documentary by C4 was pro or anti the billingdon buffoon.. .. (?)

With Rees-Smogg and BJ running for Tory leadership, the future for Labour couldn't be better

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935864/Boris-Johnson-accused-incredible-insensitivity.html

Boris Johnson is accused of 'incredible insensitivity' after reciting part of a colonial-era Rudyard Kipling poem about a British soldier kissing a Burmese girl to Myanmar dignitaries

I was left wondering if last nights documentary by C4 was pro or anti the billingdon buffoon.. .. (?)

With Rees-Smogg and BJ running for Tory leadership, the future for Labour couldn't be better

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935864/Boris-Johnson-accused-incredible-insensitivity.html

Boris Johnson is accused of 'incredible insensitivity' after reciting part of a colonial-era Rudyard Kipling poem about a British soldier kissing a Burmese girl to Myanmar dignitaries

Really?-----

So if BoJo and Rees-Mogg are fantastic news for the Labour party, what are you moaning about then? :suspect:

So if BoJo and Rees-Mogg are fantastic news for the Labour party, what are you moaning about then? :suspect:

I'm not .. i should have gone further.. BJ and Rees-Smogg running the Tory Party will be a great victory for not just Labour but humanity ..

I see no problem with what he said. Maybe some people are a tad too sensitive.

I see no problem with what he said. Maybe some people are a tad too sensitive.

Be a day coming soon when all classic literature ,art and so on will be banned because someone somewhere finds it offensive

Be a day coming soon when all classic literature ,art and so on will be banned because someone somewhere finds it offensive
I'm glad you brought that up.. maybe as the alt right Americans and the liberals over there are debating taking statues down of old racists... why don't we take down all the statues of the royals and other feudalists/ aristocrats??

I'm glad you brought that up.. maybe as the alt right Americans and the liberals over there are debating taking statues down of old racists... why don't we take down all the statues of the royals and other feudalists/ aristocrats??

Like it or not , its part of our history

Like it or not , its part of our history

It is.. shame so many are not educated enough on it. Their entire set up was from and based in the Norman invasion ..hardly native to this country or worthy of celebrating... if more knew about the history and influence they have im sure the sachsen-coburgs would be voted out ..for good..

Neither Boris nor Rees Mogg have even a remote chance of being next Tory Leader. The loonies on the far right of the party might support them but there aren't enough of those crackpots.

Not unless the Tories do something daft like letting people join the party for a fiver and on a 1 member 1 vote basis. That's really unlikely tho as it would open the floodgates for all manner of whackos to take over the party.

Neither Boris nor Rees Mogg have even a remote chance of being next Tory Leader. The loonies on the far right of the party might support them but there aren't enough of those crackpots.

Not unless the Tories do something daft like letting people join the party for a fiver and on a 1 member 1 vote basis. That's really unlikely tho as it would open the floodgates for all manner of whackos to take over the party.

Listen to this guy^^ ahahah..

Not in to the "nur nur" debating attempts with Thatcher lovers.. sorry