Has anyone here met Jarvis Cocker of Pulp or know him?

Jarvis who?.

Angel1.

careful, I said that about whoever the lead singer was of the artic monkeys, and goodness I had a rentamob outside the front door demanding I be evicted into the street :roll:

my dad went to school with him apparently, said he was the scruffy nerdy kid lol.

He goes between UK and France as his ex and teenage son live in Paris. So he visits his son all the time and is ambassador for Eurostar which goes between the two places and think he gets a pass. I think he still has a flat out in Paris and spends extended time there still, cos of his son.

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 09:21 ----------

:hihi: lol

you're asking about Jarvis but seem to know more about him than us. :P Good luck in your quest. I might be able to add something relevant tomorrow, little bit late for me right now. :)

Edited by Draggletail
Error

my dad went to school with him apparently, said he was the scruffy nerdy kid lol.

he made NHS glasses fashionable.

Well, not fashionable but popular.

careful, I said that about whoever the lead singer was of the artic monkeys, and goodness I had a rentamob outside the front door demanding I be evicted into the street :roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

you're asking about Jarvis but seem to know more about him than us. :P Good luck in your quest. I might be able to add something relevant tomorrow, little bit late for me right now. :)

Well, he's mentioned it in interviews and was in the Eurostar ads few years ago.

Everyone had a flip out over it, apparently. lol

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Is he really 54! Doesn't look it.:cool:

Lol. he looks even younger minus the beard these days.

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 16:30 ----------

Thought you might be interested in this https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69182.

Saw him once with his kids in John Lewis a few years back. Seemed pretty cool and laid back.

Cool! Thanks

He was in the 6th form at City School when I started in the 1st year in 1980.

He was always a bit quirky, wore his school uniform but looked cool with it, with his glasses and spikey hair and I seem to remember he wore those black school pumps all the time aswell!

His band Arabacus Pulp were our school band and often put on a concert in the school hall.

he made NHS glasses fashionable.

Well, not fashionable but popular.

Morrissey did this about a decade before Cocker.

I saw him last year, he was waiting on a corner near to the train station and I spotted him stood on a corner, as I went in his direction I pipped my horn and waved, he looked at me and gave me a smile and a nod as if to say 'reight'

made my day it did!