Virgin tv down s6

Anyone else's virgin tv gone off /

S6 ?

S6 ?

Jeez?again? Sack them off before another price rise.

S6 ?

You're name isn't Zoe by any chance is it?

Has the pavement been replaced on your street recently? If so, it's most likely that the resurfacing gang have ripped through the fibreoptic cable. It's happened to four properties on one street, including my next-door neighbour, and Amey/SCC allegedly now owe Virgin £32,000 for Walkley alone. Virgin have actually been pretty good about getting the problems fixed, considering the amount of work this has caused, the fact that Amey/SCC have been less than helpful, and that Virgin are having to liaise with their own tarmac-ing gangs.

The Virgin guys on the street are getting a lot of abuse at the moment, and, this time, at least, it's really not their fault.

The virgin cables were originally laid as Yorkshire cable in the 90's.they must have been laid on pricework as I know plenty of people that have chopped through theirs digging the garden over.I worked on a refurb on wincobank several years ago and they had even drilled through edging to get cable through.nightmare to work around.dont think council/amey should pay them a penny it their cables and should be laid right