Should ' Twitter' extend the character limit to 280?

Should Twitter extend the character limit to 280?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Twitter extend the character limit to 280?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Twitter are trying something new with a small group, and increasing the character limit to 280. Any thoughts?

I only usually tweet pictures, apart from the odd moan or opinion, so it won't really effect me.

What's the current limit.. ??maybe that's enough..

It's currently 140 characters.

I only usually tweet pictures,

Not 'selfies' tho. The only one I've took recently was at an Art Exhibition on my mates phone, and I ended up with a wonky lip, for some reason, lol. Hence to say, I didn't leave it up long.

I guess it been upped to 280 characters. I might use it to put my dating profile on, lol:hihi:

Will we get more words from Donald Trump, no thanks.

I signed up for twitter and lasted about a day. Isn’t it just for drama queens, both sexes.

Hearing any man say ‘I tweeted’ makes me feel an overwhelming urge to remove the contents of their cranium.

It's like a radio receiver - you need to tune your twitter feed in so you get the information you want at the speed that suits.

If you want to read a breakneck fast feed of celebrity drivel and rumour-mongering, then you can, but you don't have to.

I signed up for twitter and lasted about a day. Isn’t it just for drama queens, both sexes.

Hearing any man say ‘I tweeted’ makes me feel an overwhelming urge to remove the contents of their cranium.

That a shame Glasgi :| But I do agree with the quote highlighted in bold. And yes, there are some drama queens on it.

That a shame Glasgi :| But I do agree with the quote highlighted in bold. And yes, there are some drama queens on it.

I thought Twitter was on its way out.

I used it for a couple of days and thought it was bobbar, It'll never go back on my phone.