Not Like A Proper Job

If you ring the printers who printed it they still have copies at original price with cd...

martin on 0114 2720915

Thay's good to know, the OP might have got one by now, as I posted that phone number on Monday or Tuesday see post#6

Edited by Ontarian1981

Sorry missed that Ontarian but its People 4 Print now

I was speaking about another matter and remarked how people were searching for that book ....he said he had a few boxes full

Sorry missed that Ontarian but its People 4 Print now

I was speaking about another matter and remarked how people were searching for that book ....he said he had a few boxes full

Wasn't trying to be a smartass,lol. I was genuinely glad that some posters on here, who were wanting it, will now get a brand new copy at cost, rather than resort to Amazon and the like and get ripped off. Cheers. Incidentally, I went to grab the book to relay the contact information to the OP, now I can't put it back, I am absorbed in it once again :thumbsup:

Thanks for your replies I will pass the telephone number on to my friends as I have a copy but they don't .I thought I would get one reply from one person trying to take advantage of the situation.

Also available from Sheffield Library