Where can I park??

The DVLA still clamp though, so it's probably that.

Possibly, but it cannot be parking related.

The X78 bus goes from Rotherham bus station to Pond street bus station and they run regularly.

They cover a long distance and have difficulty to run consistently.

They cover a long distance and have difficulty to run consistently.

If you call Rotherham to Sheffield long distance yes, I agree they have started to do a little detor now which takes you off the main road up to the housing estate then back down again to the main road.

The alternative is to leave the car at Park and Ride at Meadowhall and walk over the bridge to catch the X78 but I find the swapping and changing all takes up time when you could stay on the bus to your destination.

I did this journey last week and wished I had stayed on the bus as by the time I had got over the bridge and down the steps I just missed the tram, next time I'll do full bus journey

Rotherham interchange to Sheffield interchange.

Rewind this a bit. You said that you have already bought an annual tram pass. Don’t you have the option to get a pro rota refund based on the time left on the ticket? Pretty sure you can do that with train tickets, so why not tram tickets?