Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United 24/09/17 - The Big One

News that Paul Coutts is facing an FA investigation over an off the ball elbowing incident in the Norwich game, could result in a ban if found guilty.

That's unfortunate for the lad,Carter Vickers into defence,Basham into midfield,sorted,should be a great game.

it will be a great game a easy win by Wednesday,possible 4-0 but utd are new to this league and doing okay,but just lack the spending power that's how I see it,many others will disagree but that's football chat thanks

it will be a great game a easy win by Wednesday,possible 4-0 but utd are new to this league and doing okay,but just lack the spending power that's how I see it,many others will disagree but that's football chat thanks

Not a chance it will be 4-0, money, status, current form etc count for nothing in a derby, its who's on it on the day no more no less.

Think this game will be a draw,

Let's hope no violence we can do without it :)

Defo gonna get one sent off United, no discipline, Wednesday will pass you off the pitch , you heard it hear ?

It's great that Owls still think we're a team of cloggers. Not just them actually, most opposition fans have referred to us as such, worrying about our 'physicality' and calling us a long ball team beforehand.

Suppose the Warnock eras reputation has stuck.

It's great that Owls still think we're a team of cloggers. Not just them actually, most opposition fans have referred to us as such, worrying about our 'physicality' and calling us a long ball team beforehand.

Suppose the Warnock eras reputation has stuck.

You played like that for about 25yrs, these things take some shaking off. :hihi:

You played like that for about 25yrs, these things take some shaking off. :hihi:

Bassett was before my time, but I suppose you're right.

Coutts isn't facing a ban, so that's good news. If one of Billy and Donaldson are back we'll be virtually full strength. Looking forward to it.

Bassett was before my time, but I suppose you're right.

Coutts isn't facing a ban, so that's good news. If one of Billy and Donaldson are back we'll be virtually full strength. Looking forward to it.

To be fair I'd rather us face a full strength side and I fully expect Sharp and Donaldson to be in the line up.

James Shield @JamesShield1 -1h

Sheffield United midfielder Paul Coutts WILL be available to face Sheffield Wednesday this weekend, the FA confirm. #sufc #twitterblades

still stick to my 4-0 prediction ,you cannot beat classy expensive talent on a normal day,

tryers are great but that's why they are cheap or freebies,except the odd one,the general rule is you buy the best to be the best,and Wednesday have done this over the last 2 years,i think united will get to the premier but they need to spend to get there.

still stick to my 4-0 prediction ,you cannot beat classy expensive talent on a normal day,

tryers are great but that's why they are cheap or freebies,except the odd one,the general rule is you buy the best to be the best,and Wednesday have done this over the last 2 years,i think united will get to the premier but they need to spend to get there.

It doesn't matter how much a club spends on players if they don't spend it wisely.