Sheffield is the 18th happiest city in the UK

5th out of 5, I would imagine

Nah, out of hundreds. It's very satisfying living here.

Why the obsession of bad mouthing Leeds by Sheffield people? In my experience it's all one way. Leeds people couldn't care less and certainly don't have this hatred of Sheffield people. It's not just Leeds though is it, Sheffielders have a dislike of anyone from other parts of the country. Friendly city, you're having a laugh!!!!

He says he lives in Leeds not Manchester?

Yeah but a) Mancs are funny and loveable with it. b) They have something to craw about as Manchester is ace.

Leeds meanwhile is the city that gave us Damian Hurst, Don Revie, Scary Spice, Kaiser Chiefs and Jimmy Saville. Enough said.

Why the obsession of bad mouthing Leeds by Sheffield people? In my experience it's all one way. Leeds people couldn't care less and certainly don't have this hatred of Sheffield people. It's not just Leeds though is it, Sheffielders have a dislike of anyone from other parts of the country. Friendly city, you're having a laugh!!!!

You seem to have missed who started downing Sheffield on this thread.

Why the obsession of bad mouthing Leeds by Sheffield people? In my experience it's all one way. Leeds people couldn't care less and certainly don't have this hatred of Sheffield people.

I'm gonna tell you a secret. This is between the two of us, OK? Don't tell anybody else I'm telling you this:

We wouldn't mind if L**ds hated us; that would mean they regarded Sheffield as a threat and a rival to their regional dominance.

But they don't hate us at all.

They PITY us.

They feel SORRY for us.

Which is worse. Like a million times worse.

And that's why we all hate L**ds