Work Experience Right Or Wrong

I can't really remember, I remember Adrian the office manager and a couple of others (Ian rings a bell) - when did you do it? we spent most of the time doing tuffnells machines (without a CD drive :P), but had to do an afternoon filing once, that wasn't particularily exciting :P

Without a CD drive? Sounds fun.

On the first day, there wasn't anybody on the bench in the morning, so i was just hoovering around the bench area. I thought it was going to be like that all week, then in the afternoon, ian showed me how to build a pc, and I was given loads of responsibility. It was great. On one day i went upstairs to see what they did, but only for an hour or two. Also, cant remember his name, but there was a big bloke who did technical support sitting downstairs.

If i remember right it was robert massy who was the MD, and his wife worked there too.

What year did you do work experience?

I think work experience is to show them how tough it is in the real world. I did mine at horse stables, I was worked to the ground, I was asleep before I got home, was just too tired to eat, but it prepared me for the real world, I knew what to expect when I got my first real job. I definitley think it is important for kids to do work experience.

liza aint that the lad who mis behaves at school if so rumour as it they been told by teachers to give im a ruff time and aint it true he split his thumb as h had no gloves i think it disgusting even if he bad lad shud be treated fairly

shame he didnt do it when was vandalising every were work to much discipline more like easier to walk streets and damage things than go to work what a shame poor little lad

shame he didnt do it when was vandalising every were work to much discipline more like easier to walk streets and damage things than go to work what a shame poor little lad

sorry i didnt ask for this informqation please take your concerns to the police not on here i didnt need to no that